The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why fukk? They’ll underachieve like always :heh:

They won a fluke chip, and haven’t been close since. With all them top 2-3 classes. :sas1:
Straight Up Robbery :smh:

Streets know who the best team in 2014 really was:

7601886.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its ok @smitty22 @Sauce Dab even I find myself yelling out ROLL TIDE ROLL when this shyt come on:

:wow:

Man there ain't no way in hell we not getting an SEC Football season, These mofos would turn that state inside out :heh:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
He’s not talking about Tua, he’s talking about his younger brother joining the Canes

I was talking about his brother Taulia, since Tua got drafted to Miami, I expect his fam to move down there too, and just common sense would say that Taulia ends up transferring to Miami. Taulia is more raw than Tua was at that point in his career but he can be special like his brother if he continues to develop.

About Tua though, I see a lot of superstar in him and he can fit into any system and produce, people call him a left handed Drew Brees but I see more left handed Russell Wilson, he's not as mobile as Russ but he's a playmaker like Russ.
Oh my bad I misread the name. I heard rumors about lil bro floating around, I thought y’all were making it official:damn:

Canes got Tyler Van Dyke a 4 star QB who will be a freshman next season and they say he’s supposed to be the truth but I’m no position to turn down any player especially with Tagovailoa pedigree.

I’d imagine the pops is as hard on Taulia as he is on Tua so he must have that same drive for greatness.