Auburn wasn’t even better than Cal or Texas that season :camby:
That VT team they played had USC shook for most of that game though :sas2:
I dont believe Auburn ever trailed unlike a certain team :sas2:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.

Coming off the biggest professional high of his life only to get divorced ... feel bad for that man... I’m sure GMB Gang thinks different but hate to see families ripped apart ... such extremes for Ed. Thought they were solid , tho . They had a lotta years under their belt too .

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Coming off the biggest professional high of his life only to get divorced ... feel bad for that man... I’m sure GMB Gang thinks different but hate to see families ripped apart ... such extremes for Ed. Thought they were solid , tho . They had a lotta years under their belt too .
That year when LSU lost to Troy and Coach O was getting heat every where he was goin through some dark times with his wife’s medical issues

The latest chapter of Kelly’s story was kept secret the last 13 months, hidden from the bright media spotlight that shines on this Southeastern Conference program, purposely buried deep in the Louisiana mud.

Last May, three months before the start of his first full season as LSU’s football coach, Ed Orgeron dealt with a family crisis, the matriarch of his five-person household clinging to life, the victim of a surgical mishap. Doctors punctured her colon, a hole that created a two-month ordeal so horrific, she says, that at one point Kelly wished she were dead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si.com/.amp/college/2018/07/02/kelly-orgeron-lsu-tigers

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.