The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A genius choosing to play for Harbaugh . :usure:. Be book smart with no common sense :why:. Was better off playing at Yale.
@Trust Me I know the fan base is depressed with Harbaugh but y’all can’t continue to take this slander :mjcry:
Yep. If he don't end up going pro...

:ufdup:

I would have went to Yale and failed my way up.
Michigan still a good academic school and he’s white. He’s gone fail his way up regardless

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
@Trust Me I know the fan base is depressed with Harbaugh but y’all can’t continue to take this slander :mjcry:

Michigan still a good academic school and he’s white. He’s gone fail his way up regardless

I’m fractured right now. And it don’t got nothing to do with corona. I can be repaired.. but I ain’t got it in me to defend this regime right now. :mjcry:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Man If this Corona shyt had popped off before the playoffs started leaving three undefeated teams :scust:

shyt would’ve been worse than 04.......

Which honestly wasn’t even bad because we had already smacked up them bytches the two previous years already :mjpls:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Which honestly wasn’t even bad because we had already smacked up them bytches the two previous years already :mjpls:
I guarantee u Pete wouldn't feel the same way about a runback with that aub team!
Dude ran into an unstoppable machine last year. Let’s be real. :heh:
I dont got the energy for LSU today :francis: its gonna be a long long offseason I gotta ration the fukk joe burrow posts

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I guarantee u Pete wouldn't feel the same way about a runback with that aub team!
Same Auburn team that won the Sugar Bowl by the hair on their ass? :comeon:

Auburn wasn’t even better than Cal or Texas that season :camby:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
SEC west goes back through the state of Alabama next season with UA or AU winning it. Brady is gone from LSU and they'll be back to going 10-3 or 9-4 every year