The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Coach O and his wife were one of the last couples I would’ve expected to get a divorce after all they went through. Wonder wtf happened. :mjcry:

Highly doubt he left her to upgrade.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Was watching the 07 Bama Arky game the other day it's one of my favorite games. When Arkansas had McFadden and Felix Jones both back to return kicks that was a scary sight:wow:

That, the Tennessee game, and LSU game (albeit in a loss) were my favorite games that season, the offense was on fire in those games.

When Javier returned that punt against LSU, I swear that was the loudest I ever heard BDS.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Coach O and his wife were one of the last couples I would’ve expected to get a divorce after all they went through. Wonder wtf happened.

Highly doubt he left her to upgrade.

They really seemed solid in public . Maybe that health scare she had played a role as @O.iatlhawksfan alluded to .

Also , Dabo says there WILL be football this season ... and starting on time!

Lifting spirits and doubters, Clemson's Dabo Swinney has 'zero doubt' the season will start on time

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Possibility on how the player licensing could work.

Kinda weird. I mean who want a bootleg jeresy with a name and number on the back but no school logos? We can already get them joints from the flea market :dahell:
Biggest money maker for these cats looks like it's gon be social media sponsorship