The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Leavitt leaving was inevitable he's been trying to get a HC job since last year but no one will hire him. Obviously he wasn't 100% committed to the program so it was smart of Cristobal to go ahead and part ways mutually(they don't have to pay the rest of his contract). And I love Keith Hayward as a replacement he's much younger and most likely going to be there for awhile and a better recruiter than Leavitt. He's already been a DB coach at Washington, USC, Oregon state, Louisville, Oregon and he's still in his 30s so that says a lot about what other coaches think about him for him to have a resume like that already. I also like the young WR coach from Utah state/Texas tech yall brought in. Cristobal trying to build for the long term

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Leavitt leaving was inevitable he's been trying to get a HC job since last year but no one will hire him. Obviously he wasn't 100% committed to the program so it was smart of Cristobal to go ahead and part ways mutually(they don't have to pay the rest of his contract). And I love Keith Hayward as a replacement he's much younger and most likely going to be there for awhile and a better recruiter than Leavitt. He's already been a DB coach at Washington, USC, Oregon state, Louisville, Oregon and he's still in his 30s so that says a lot about what other coaches think about him for him to have a resume like that already. I also like the young WR coach from Utah state/Texas tech yall brought in. Cristobal trying to build for the long term

So Leavitt to Bama :beli:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ain't no finessing that schedule next season tho

vs Oregon
@ A&M
@ UF
@ LSU
vs UGA
vs BAMA

And you still got toss up games like Miss St

:picard:
Oregon our sons along with the rest of that conference
We haven’t lost in A&M yet
Florida p*ssy
We gotta eventually win against the twirlin tigers :francis:
Those other fellas suck

We’ll go 4-2 at worst

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oregon is getting beat down week 1. Cristobal reminds me a lot of Mora. Great recruiter but he's not a X&Os coach.

It doesn't matter, once Cristobal leaves, Wilcox will probably leave Cal for Eugene and that's when Oregon will legitimately be a problem.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no finessing that schedule next season tho

vs Oregon
@ A&M
@ UF
@ LSU
vs UGA
vs BAMA

And you still got toss up games like Miss St

:picard:
It is what it is I already posted how hard our schedule is. This board has always been :angry: about the SEC's :flabbynsick:scheduling but you can't say that about us

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every football player should have insurance on their career if it's that easy to scam the system:scust:dude wouldn't have been drafted at all who tf said he was a 2nd round pick lmao
They don't teach shyt like that at university of Tuscaloosa. First Mizzou went down now Tuscaloosa next :scust: