The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You keep saying they suck but Corey Raymond hand pick these kids. You mean to tell me those nerds know more than Raymond? If that’s the case we have nothing to talk about here
How many 3 star guys has he turned into elite players? All of LSU's good DBs are 4-5 stars. But look at your 2017 and 2018 class, y'all overloaded on safeties and almost no true corners. Depth is definitely an issue, Williams would have been in the mix to start when Fulton and Vincent leave next year.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Lol if Williams was never going to play at LSU then you must think the same about Hampton since they are ranked similarly. And Flott and Jones are ranked much lower than Williams so they are never going to see the field by your logic. Who's going to play corner for y'all?? GTFO trying to act like y'all have a good full DB class with Flott and Jones. LSU wanted Williams bad he would be in a prime position to start for y'all year after next when Fuller and Vincent leave. Miami just had the better pitch
He was never going to play corner here. And he was not going to start next year. He picked the right school. That's all I said. We still signed Jay Ward who we were going to sign until Williams became available. Why you so concerned about a player that decommitted from your school? Who the hell is Fuller? Why would Vincent leave? to go pro :usure:? Chill out and enjoy your #1 class.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:snoop: This kid was literally handed to them.

I honestly don't know why we didn't throw an offer his way. Even before we offered Parrish we were giving him the cold shoulder with two scholarship qbs on the roster.
So you a kid and have a coach tell you, you can start day one vs might not be playing for two years are you going to really flip? He wanted to play right away I don't blame him. Y'all act like he was committed to FSU and not a last chance push:mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He was never going to play corner here. And he was not going to start next year. He picked the right school. That's all I said. We still signed Jay Ward who we were going to sign until Williams became available. Why you so concerned about a player that decommitted from your school? Who the hell is Fuller? Why would Vincent leave? to go pro :usure:? Chill out and enjoy your #1 class.
Once again why are you acting like a player ranked much lower than Williams is substantial but Williams would "never play" What are you basing this on? Have you looked at LSU's CB depth lately? There is none. I didn't say he would start this coming season but the year after he would definitely be in the mix.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You keep saying they suck but Corey Raymond hand pick these kids. You mean to tell me those nerds know more than Raymond? If that’s the case we have nothing to talk about here
Let it go. We had a strong class with a big miss on the d line. There are still guys like Jaelen Phillips out there in the transfer portal. who at one time was the #1 recruit in his class. ( I know he ain't looking at us.) We will stock up on linemen next year. Lawrence and Fehoko coming back bought us a year, but it still stings though.
Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

Proverbs 29:9
If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How many 3 star guys has he turned into elite players? All of LSU's good DBs are 4-5 stars. But look at your 2017 and 2018 class, y'all overloaded on safeties and almost no true corners. Depth is definitely an issue, Williams would have been in the mix to start when Fulton and Vincent leave next year.
Ronald Martin, Jalen Collins, Jalen Mills.

Vincent not leaving next year he’s not a 3 year guy. Stingley, Vincent, Ricks, and who know someone like Neatherly breaks out

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Let it go. We had a strong class with a big miss on the d line. There are still guys like Jaelen Phillips out there in the transfer portal. who at one time was the #1 recruit in his class. ( I know he ain't looking at us.) We will stock up on linemen next year. Lawrence and Fehoko coming back bought us a year, but it still stings though.
Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

Proverbs 29:9
If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.
@TUA TAGOVAILOA is funny to me he doesn’t really bother me like that

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Ronald Martin, Jalen Collins, Jalen Mills.

Vincent not leaving next year he’s not a 3 year guy. Stingley, Vincent, Ricks, and who know someone like Neatherly breaks out
If Vincent has a good year then he could leave. He was a top 100 recruit he's got the talent. And Ricks isn't a guarantee at this point. So yea it could end up being Stingley and a huge drop off after that.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All this Nick Cross drama with these FSU fans:gucci: We got Woodbey and Gant. We beyond good. On top of that we got a million DB's in our recruitng class this year. Why?:damn:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Puka Nacua not signing today not sure if that's good news or bad news for USC. Thought he was going to sign with Washington today for sure.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Really good recruiting stretch after Pickens, looks like Bell couldn't convince Henry to join him here tho

J.B Grimes fukking sucks

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
@invincible1914 isnt Phillips trying to get a music career going? Someone introduce him to Boosie I bet you he’s a better recruiter than Meatball :dead:
:russ: Meatball living the dream off the strength of pulling one recruit that Coach O had a lot to do with him coming here. Plus I'm hearing his contract is expiring. :francis: