The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Word is, there were promises that haven’t been met yet in Bruno’s recruitment. Wonder what that may be.. :sas1:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Same thing happened to a few Michigan commits, but it was more the issue of other guys balling out more, and getting raises in the rankings. Not necessarily our commits playing bad. It Is what it is :yeshrug:
Yeah it ain’t like the players aren’t gonna be as good cause they are ranked lower...
But we had a dude drop over 200 spots. How that happen :dwillhuh:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
There's a good amount of pictures that they post too.. since your illiterate ass cant read. :yeshrug: I think you'd like It.

Yea, its only $9.99 a mo.

Imagine if you had a real degree and a real job. :francis: $9.99 wouldn't be that big a deal.

Whicho broke ass :hhh:
Say breh. Is dat ten dollaz making any difference on your team performing on the field ha? Is that why you keep shooting your self in the foot believing that same ol this is our year/revenge tour nonsense ha? Is that what your insider info is telling you ha? I paid $10 a month to read scouting reports from a cac who never played a sport in his life writing hunches and hearsay about recruiting and the interpersonal dynamics of my team ha.

That $10 had you feeling good about zach harrison ha? :mjgrin:

You a paper chaser, you got your block on fire Remaining a G until the moment you expire You know what it is you make nothin' out of somethin' You handle your biz and don't be cryin' and sufferin'

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yeah it ain’t like the players aren’t gonna be as good cause they are ranked lower...
But we had a dude drop over 200 spots. How that happen :dwillhuh:

200 spots? :picard: Well damn.

Say breh. Is dat ten dollaz making any difference on your team performing on the field ha? Is that why you keep shooting your self in the foot believing that same ol this is our year/revenge tour nonsense ha? Is that what your insider info is telling you ha? I paid $10 a month to read scouting reports from a cac who never played a sport in his life writing hunches and hearsay about recruiting and the interpersonal dynamics of my team ha.

That $10 had you feeling good about zach harrison ha? :mjgrin:

You a paper chaser, you got your block on fire Remaining a G until the moment you expire You know what it is you make nothin' out of somethin' You handle your biz and don't be cryin' and sufferin'

So.. you broke. Ok.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They straight up dropped all of our guys even the one who just lead their team to state championships and impressed in the all-star game. They treated Kardell like he's some straight trash. Dude went from #1 OG 5 star to journey man status. Somebody has to explain that to me. It's like if you want a bump you stay uncommitted and unsigned to the very end.
Barton Simmons in charge of the rankings and he lost creditibiity when he said Kardell couldn’t play tackle so that warrant a drop in the rankings. Kardell is #1 of Rivals and 2 on ESPN but 15 on 247 that makes no sense.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lol now the recruiting sites have a bias against LSU:dead:Maybe the other players just proved to be better than the LSU commits(some of them who were probably over ranked b/c they committed to LSU early)

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lol now the recruiting sites have a bias against LSU:dead:Maybe the other players just proved to be better than the LSU commits(some of them who were probably over ranked b/c they committed to LSU early)
Barton Simmons has had it out for Kardell since he picked to go to Rivals camp over some dumbass camp he had. Kardell won MVP in that camp, how you win MVP during a huge camp in the summer time but drop 200 spots in the fall, ain’t no way.

Donte Stark was the 1 ILb before he commited to LSU he’s fallen ever since he dropped 115 spots in the latest rankings

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
There's a good amount of pictures that they post too.. since your illiterate ass cant read. :yeshrug: I think you'd like It.

Yea, its only $9.99 a mo.

Imagine if you had a real degree and a real job. :francis: $9.99 wouldn't be that big a deal.

Whicho broke ass :hhh:
Dap/undap

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Barton Simmons has had it out for Kardell since he picked to go to Rivals camp over some dumbass camp he had. Kardell won MVP in that camp, how you win MVP during a huge camp in the summer time but drop 200 spots in the fall, ain’t no way.

Donte Stark was the 1 ILb before he commited to LSU he’s fallen ever since he dropped 115 spots in the latest rankings
Hasn't Kardell been getting a lot of criticism from everyone for being too big and not really having the quickness to be a OT?