The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
24/7 is by far the best in the business. Their composite is dope too. If you’re an SEC fan, and wanna be happy with nothing but sunshine articles.. why not just sup to ESPN? They’re ALL about the southern schools.
247 has the composite that’s dope but you don’t need a sub for that. I’m starting to like Rivals might switch to them

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
It's the CFB thread what do you expect? All the important shyt you want to see, you have to pay for.
Yeah but it will eventually be for free cuz ya know, the internetz.
Nah, I just mooch off of the people that pay for them and post the relevant stuff on the forums like 11W.
Exactly. But hey if you want to pay to be privy to info early, do you. I got too many subscriptions on my plate like netflix, google music, vpn etc.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@Silkk

giphy.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don't respect them scUM writing nikkas. :birdman:

There's a good amount of pictures that they post too.. since your illiterate ass cant read. :yeshrug: I think you'd like It.

Wait, yall pay subscription for college football articles?

Yea, its only $9.99 a mo.

Nah, I just mooch off of the people that pay for them and post the relevant stuff on the forums like 11W.

Imagine if you had a real degree and a real job. :francis: $9.99 wouldn't be that big a deal.

Whicho broke ass :hhh:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
247 is shyts anyways I’m canceling my sub they played us in the new rankings
They straight up dropped all of our guys even the one who just lead their team to state championships and impressed in the all-star game. They treated Kardell like he's some straight trash. Dude went from #1 OG 5 star to journey man status. Somebody has to explain that to me. It's like if you want a bump you stay uncommitted and unsigned to the very end.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
They straight up dropped all of our guys even the one who just lead their team to state championships and impressed in the all-star game. They treated Kardell like he's some straight trash. Dude went from #1 OG 5 star to journey man status. Somebody has to explain that to me. It's like if you want a bump you stay uncommitted and unsigned to the very end.

Same thing happened to a few Michigan commits, but it was more the issue of other guys balling out more, and getting raises in the rankings. Not necessarily our commits playing bad. It Is what it is :yeshrug: