The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm flying down and I've already done my AirBNB research. Janky ass Motel 6s want $600 a night for the weekend of that game.
Just how it is. Hard as hell to get to Tally. I either stay with some of my crew who rent this nice ass house from a booster or at a hotel in Thomasville and make the drive down. Them hotels aren't worth it during the season

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Pete Golding ILB
Sal Sunseri DL/OLB
Charles Kelly S/ST
Karl Scott DBs
Coach Kool(if he isn't leaving) DL

All have a case to be DC, I wonder who Saban chooses :lupe:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Charles Kelly? Didn’t FSU fans hate him cuz he was so trash
FSU fans think Jimbo is trash, their opinions are irrelevant. Kelly has a lot of experience and is from Alabama but he probably won't be the DC, I was just listing the whole defensive staff. It should be Golding or Sunseri

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
FSU fans think Jimbo is trash, their opinions are irrelevant. Kelly has a lot of experience and is from Alabama but he probably won't be the DC, I was just listing the whole defensive staff. It should be Golding or Sunseri
You're a fat bandwagon fakkit. If Kelly happened to ever be the DC you will back track like always. You non football knowledge having inbred cac.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fat bandwagon fakkit. If Kelly happened to ever be the DC you will back track like always. You non football knowledge having inbred cac.

Breh dont pay him any attention we still aint forget him claiming Minkah was better than Derwin. In fact, trash ass Kelly had no idea how to use Derwin.
Derwin isn't going to be good in coverage in the NFL. In the box guy. That's why Minkah >>>>

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh dont pay him any attention we still aint forget him claiming Minkah was better than Derwin. In fact, trash ass Kelly had no idea how to use Derwin.
He's a fukking retard. Jimbo dumb ass making Kelly the DC and being stubborn by not firing him was part of his demise at FSU.

Watching some TAMU games this season and being able to call out his plays is something their fans will be able to do in less than a few years.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charles Kelly? Didn’t FSU fans hate him cuz he was so trash

Charles Kelly is a good recruiter, good guy and a good special teams coach, but he wasn't a good DC.

He would constantly get plays in late, there seemed to always be a lot of confusion in FSUs secondary. There used to be a term called "3rd and Kelly" whenever teams had 3rd and longs they were notorious for converting them against the Noles' under him. He really struggled trying to implement Saban's defense at FSU. Which is why Saban hiring him is interesting, but maybe he'll have more success under Saban. Interestingly enough the one elite team he used to do well against at least in his first few years was Clemson :ehh: though Clemson lit his defense up his last two years.

Nevertheless some of his lowlights include

Oregon dropping 59 on FSU

Louisville dropping 63 on FSU

Let bum ass Malik Rosier go off on FSU- how you let this bum march down 75 yards to beat you! Made no adjustments to stop Berrios :why:

Got lit up by Houston with a defense led by Derwin James and Jalen Ramsey

Of course theres also the UNC, BC debacles, etc....

I remember @Freddie.Cane was talking about how he hoped Kelly would stay at FSU forever.

He's a fukking retard. Jimbo dumb ass making Kelly the DC and being stubborn by not firing him was part of his demise at FSU.

Watching some TAMU games this season and being able to call out his plays is something their fans will be able to do in less than a few years.

And Trickett too and shyt Dawsey too. Of course he didn't take any of them to TAMU

But yeah Fisher was like 15-9 his last two years at FSU. If that's not trash then I don't know what is, but I will say dude is a great program builder he looks like he's got his juice back and of course he's recruiting really well.

But what killed me is dude started running more RPOs and started going a bit more up tempo at TAMU. I was like why he aint do that FSU :mindblown:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No hostility at all. Simple question. You ain't pop up till you knew FSU was a wounded dog with 2 legs.

I get you happy about the win. I think it was like 50 something years since y'all got that dub against us but pump your brakes. This ain't going to be a regular thing:heh:

Not just you but there are Texas , Gator and Notre Dame fans in here beating their chest like they been big dogs for years:gucci:

I remember you.
I was telling this site last summer to look out for Trevor Lawrence & how he will win a a national title & you are arguing me up & down he would be trash & I needed to shut the fukk up.

What’s good now

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I remember you.
I was telling this site last summer to look out for Trevor Lawrence & how he will win a a national title & you are arguing me up & down he would be trash & I needed to shut the fukk up.

What’s good now

:leon: Got them receipts playboi Because if you do i got some rep coming your way