The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Oregon just signed a 340 lb Samoan center and already had a 6'7'' 345 Samoan guard enrolled. Also signed a top tackle Jonah Tauanu'u, but he's only 6'5'' 305. Those 3 along with 350 lb Penei Sewell:whew: Cristobal putting together a Samoan powerhouse on that OL, they are gonna be steamrolling those pac 12 dlines

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charles Huff has been the running backs coach at Mississippi State since December 1, 2017. He was also running backs coach at Penn State when Saquon Barkley was carrying the ball for the Nittany Lions. This hire is absolutely huge for Alabama. Charles Huff will be tasked with getting Alabama’s run game back to top form, and there’s no question that he is the man for the job.

:ehh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
247 has Antonio Alfano as their #1 player for their last rankings:ehh: He better come in and contribute right away though, I'm tired of the Dashawn Hands, Eyabi Anomas, Ben Davis, etc coming in as top 5 players and not doing shyt at Bama. Apparently this Alfano kid has a crazy motor and loves the game so he should be a lot better than those guys

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Deion Sanders' son Shilo picks South Carolina

@No Sleep and my Gamecocks PrimeTime and his son coming to Williams Brice ... all eyes on us... you know it’s gonna be popping

.... imagine him and Ric Flair on the sideline together lol

Her better come with this type of Swag. His dad signed that dotted line in 89 and now he signed it in 2019.

Deion can chill with Joe Horn.

Rick Flair is to much of a bandwagon fan for me. He best never be allowed in a Panther locker room again also.

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Miami about to get Phillips:wow:crazy how they've used the portal to turn around their program in a few weeks basically. Transfers going to be huge going forward still a lot of talent out there this year too