derbc5.jpg

Chase Young?

2py0swz.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

I need details on Tallahassee. Plan on going down there.

Book your hotel or BnB now cause the prices jump up damn near $200 unless you're willing to stay at a Microtel. Really ain't shyt to get into and are you flying or driving? No one ever uses the airport there cause again, too expensive to fly in. If I don't fly in, usually fly into Duval and make that what feels like forever trek down I-10

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And to think they thought this was REALLY gonna be the year they beat us :russ:. 62 on their head :EdGtears:
fukked up how y'all did them. They beat up on all them bum teams. Felt great. Everybody was drinking the Jimmy juice.

Then that game happened:francis:

Then the UF game:damn:

But Jimmy is the best coach to never win anything:heh:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Book your hotel or BnB now cause the prices jump up damn near $200 unless you're willing to stay at a Microtel. Really ain't shyt to get into and are you flying or driving? No one ever uses the airport there cause again, too expensive to fly in. If I don't fly in, usually fly into Duval and make that what feels like forever trek down I-10

I'm flying down and I've already done my AirBNB research. Janky ass Motel 6s want $600 a night for the weekend of that game.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm flying down and I've already done my AirBNB research. Janky ass Motel 6s want $600 a night for the weekend of that game.
My question is if they get curb stomped will you still be in the thread?

I noticed a pattern in this thread. The below average team fans come in when they get a big win but fall out when their team return to their garbage form

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My question is if they get curb stomped will you still be in the thread?

I noticed a pattern in this thread. The below average team fans come in when they get a big win but fall out when their team return to their garbage form

The hostility. Just wanted some tips on where to eat while I'm down there lol.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No hostility at all. Simple question. You ain't pop up till you knew FSU was a wounded dog with 2 legs.

I get you happy about the win. I think it was like 50 something years since y'all got that dub against us but pump your brakes. This ain't going to be a regular thing:heh:

Not just you but there are Texas , Gator and Notre Dame fans in here beating their chest like they been big dogs for years:gucci:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Don’t mind him, he’s lonely in his retirement home, he needs something to yell at, btw i love how he causally explains away the loss, when at the end of the day y’all won, teams lose everyday, you move on

:mjlol: 50 years........

you nikkas just got in the same conference 10 or so years ago

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Don’t mind him, he’s lonely in his retirement home, he needs something to yell at, btw i love how he causally explains away the loss, when at the end of the day y’all won, teams lose everyday, you move on

:mjlol: 50 years........

you nikkas just got in the same conference 10 or so years ago

I cant rep you :no:

Well deserved rep might I add. :mjcry: