Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:mjpls:

I'm rooting for Hornibrook to get y'all back in the Independence Bowl

:takedat: F$U byke
And you’ll be crying for Les as soon as Aranda leaves and your hillbilly head coach gets exposed now go back to that pathetic season thread where you and the other 2 LSU fans talk to each other

Last edited:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need at minimum one more recruiting class. They’ve got shyt depth. And shyt at the skill positions other than Martinez. I like frost tho.. so he’ll get it poppin soon enough.

Won 4 games, shytty depth, currently getting out recruited by Duke and sitting at 59th after the last class barely finished inside the top 20 with damn near 30 kids......I wonder what it is that makes anyone think he's a lock to "get it poppin soon"??? :mjpls:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Won 4 games, shytty depth, currently getting out recruited by Duke and sitting at 59th after the last class barely finished inside the top 20 with damn near 30 kids......I wonder what it is that makes anyone think he's a lock to "get it poppin soon"??? :mjpls:

Cause he won a natty title at UCF :mjpls:

Because of that.. :scheme:

And because his style resonates and works. He took mostly 2 and 3 stars at UCF and won the way he did. :yeshrug:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
How many commits does O$U have? :mjtf:
Every week it seem like y’all getting at least 2 commits :mjtf:
Wait until between now and August 2nd, three more top 150 commits about to announce, including a 5 star RB.

full