The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Whoa whoa slow down big fella :Holdupnow:
I don’t wanna be apart of the same fan base as that poster Krill :MJSnicker:

:BlessedAubie::BlessedAubie:
Sauce Buck bout to see how it feels to beat his rival year after year :Bombaye:. You family now.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why so aggy 1MadBamaFan :mjpls:
Why you all Texas A&M Aggies?

You can't gatorbait the king

Ima see you, gator!

Santino.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Still fuming from signing Trey Sanders brother and still whiffing, huh? Keyvone coming back?

Not sure what's the deal with Keyvone. Thought he was PSU bound but that didn't pop, thought he was FSU bound but that didn't pop, then thought he was LSU bound. He said he'll be at our FNL on an unofficial next weekend though so who knows. Our RB targets looking like crazy though cause it seems as though everybody waiting for the dominos to fall. I think once/if Milton, Evans, and Knighton (OSU?) all pledge before their senior years, then everything will work itself out.

And don't mention Trey Sanders again :ufdup:, i'm still :martin: about that :russ:

Why you all Texas A&M Aggies?

You can't gatorbait the king

Ima see you, gator!

Santino.gif

Damn, why you little man us like that?

tenor.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Y’all gonna bounce back though. The talent is there. Just need to Bob Vila that offensive line and fine a special about like Winston. The path to a championship is basically just beat one team. Syracuse might make that leap & The U might find their mojo. But that’s nothing like the gauntlet we gotta run in the SEC

Damn fool you getting your joke on for real:mjlol:

That's the main problem but it's an ok line. It's not going to be the same line like last year at all. It's not going to be a whisky line either. But ANYTHING is better than last year's line.

I knew Taggart had a mess to clean up but didn't know it was that bad till that article came out. But here l he going to have the team back this year. The weaker schedule helps out alot also.

Hardest team FSU plays is Clemson. Smooth sailing pretty much besides that game.

The new players on D will really make a difference. It's basically a while new team.