The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
With how odd the Pac-12 has been it’s possible, I’m just not confident in Oregon winning this year.
Only people that don't know football thinks that Oregon is going to do something special. They haven't done anything special to warrant winning the PAC 12 and a playoff contender. They can't even win on the road.

If Eason balls, I say Washington. Washington should be the top pick anyway with Petersons track record. My dark horse pick is ASU.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Isn't it crazy how we all just kinda "forgot" about Kevin Sumlin out there at Arizona?
It's even more funny how ya'll were clowning Herman Edwards at ASU. First year, the brother didn't to bad. Looking at their record there was like 5 games where the only lost by a TD or less. :francis:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Aka im just on the internet lying again
:yeayea:
For a split second I had my business linked on here but then I realized there are more folks on here that are more likely to hurt than help :skip:

its a real thing though

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They don’t take ebt.

And no, you don’t got no credit. :hhh:

Real Trumpian of you to say such a thing. A lot of Mo Wagner in your post. Not surprised yall hang nooses in offices on campus. :Scustbrutus:. Let me go buy a sweatshirt to support brother @Silkk.. Ole Trust Me I’m Racist
full
Showing his true colors

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I clearly stated it wasn’t fully optimized....

Again, if you spent anytime in 6 figures you would understand instead of blindly hating & being a crab ass nikka :francis:

nikka i came to support. You talking about folks dropping bread so it must be working for somebody.
Pm the link ole scary ass nikka, idgaf if its beta