The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
It's even more funny how ya'll were clowning Herman Edwards at ASU. First year, the brother didn't to bad. Looking at their record there was like 5 games where the only lost by a TD or less. :francis:

who's y'all? I was in favor of the hire. They did well last year and brought in a good class for their standards

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka i came to support. You talking about folks dropping bread so it must be working for somebody.
Pm the link ole scary ass nikka, idgaf if its beta
Claiming that I was lying = Coming to support. :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Claiming that I was lying = Coming to support. :stopitslime:

I was gonna go check it out cause michigan folks can check it out and buy, UT and OSU folks can ignore tf outta it so it's gotta be working for somebody. Yet you scared to post a lonk to what i assume is a college fan store in the college thread :what:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
who's y'all? I was in favor of the hire. They did well last year and brought in a good class for their standards
I thought you was one of crew on here that was laughing about the hire. :yeshrug: Yeah he shaped it up pretty well last season. I had to watch some of their games. Crazy I move when they get a coach worth watching their games in person.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Some ACC Stuff from a 247 article.
ACC Preview: Projected standings, major storylines, sleeper team

Projected ACC Atlantic Standings

1. Clemson
  2. Florida State
  3. Syracuse
  4. Boston College
  5. NC State
  6. Wake Forest
  7. Louisville
Projected ACC Coastal Standings

1. Miami
  2. Virginia
  3. Virginia Tech
  4. Pittsburgh
  5. North Carolina
  6. Duke
  7. Georgia Tech
Offensive Player of the Year: Trevor Lawrence, Clemson

Defensive Player of the Year: Xavier Thomas, Clemson

Coach of the Year: Bronco Mendenhall, Virginia

Top Newcomer: KJ Osborn, Miami

Biggest Riser: North Carolina

Biggest Faller: Duke

Most Important Game(s): Virginia Tech at Miami (Oct. 5) | Virginia at Miami (Oct. 11)

I'll work on my own predictions and post later.

Lazy journalism. Just cause Tech has a new staff and offense them dumbasses think they will win 2 or 3 games.

Got my new products in & added to my stores.

:salute: to the Michigan brehs, they don’t mind dropping bread.

Ohio State & Texas ain’t doing as many numbers :ld:

Who’s the next biggest fanbases willing to buy shyt and drop bread. I’m leaning towards these as my next 3-5:

Alabama
LSU
Georgia
Cowboys

Then im thinking either Clemson, A&M, FSU, or Penn St :patrice:

Bama, Texas, A&M, Nebraska

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Ex-Auburn QB Willis transferring to Liberty

Former Auburn quarterback Malik Willis will continue his college football career at Liberty, where he will play for first-year coach Hugh Freeze.

Willis entered his name into the transfer portal last month and has two years of eligibility remaining. He will seek a waiver from the NCAA to be eligible to play right away without having to sit out the 2019 season and said he's already been in contact with an attorney.

"I love coach Freeze, love his offense and feel like this is the best place for me to showcase my ability to throw the football," said Willis, who backed up Jarrett Stidham the last two seasons at Auburn and attempted just 11 passes.

"Everywhere coach Freeze has been, his teams have thrown for a lot of yards and put up big numbers. Plus, when you look at all of the Power 5 schools on Liberty's schedule the next few years, that's the caliber of talent I want to play against. I wanted to put myself in the best position I could, and Liberty gives me the chance to do that."

The 6-foot-1, 193-pound Willis was used in more of a specialty role at Auburn while backing up Stidham and rushed for 309 yards and two touchdowns. Willis made the decision to transfer after losing out to Joey Gatewood and Bo Nix for the Auburn starting quarterback job this coming season.

"I never really got a chance to throw the ball at Auburn, and that's not a knock on coach [Gus] Malzahn or Auburn. They were great," Willis said. "I just never got a chance in games to show that I could throw it. It was all in practice, and I look forward to showing what I can do in coach Freeze's offense."

Willis originally committed to Virginia Tech out of high school before switching to Auburn. He was ranked by ESPN as the 59th best athlete nationally in the 2017 signing class.

I didn't know Hugh Freeze was still a head coach :cacwot:

Silkk

Daps
Bama, Texas, A&M, Nebraska
Props, Never really thought about Nebraska but even at their lowest them bums always sold out every game including spring. Now that they’re having a “resurgence” they’re probably gonna do some numbers everywhere else too.

Need to see what their student body & alumni numbers look like.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
BIG Preview from 247Sports
Big Ten preview: Projected standings, major storylines

Projected Big Ten East Standings

1. Michigan
  2. Ohio State
  3. Michigan State
  4. Penn State
  5. Indiana
  6. Maryland
  7. Rutgers
Projected Big Ten West Standings

1. Iowa
  2. Wisconsin
  3. Nebraska
  4. Northwestern
  5. Minnesota
  6. Purdue
  7. Illinois
Offensive Player of the Year: Jonathan Taylor, Wisconsin

Defensive Player of the Year: A.J. Epenesa, Iowa

Coach of the Year: Scott Frost, Nebraska

Top Newcomer: Justin Fields, Ohio State

Biggest Riser: Nebraska

Biggest Faller: Northwestern

Most Important Game: Ohio State at Michigan (Nov. 30)

@Lucky_Lefty this writer is showing a certain coach mad love.
Negged

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Props, Never really thought about Nebraska but even at their lowest them bums always sold out every game including spring. Now that they’re having a “resurgence” they’re probably gonna do some numbers everywhere else too.

Need to see what their student body & alumni numbers look like.

thats the only thing they have going for them in that state lol. even when they are trash like you said, they still sell out and have a huge presence online.

also them texas schools are absolutely batshyt crazy about football. and A&M love the fact they are in the SEC, even if they arent competitive and finish 7-9 every year :mjlol:

any A&M gear with SEC on it should sell crazy

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So is there a link to the gear, or at least post some pictures, I’ll show love, if it looks good, and no I’m not about to comb through pages of nikkas talking about how they making a 100k with no degree and did you take this cert or that cert @Silkk

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I appreciate this going back to basics era of CFB uniforms

Can you hear me in the 50’s i liked their new uni’s

It’s always some ass clowns being extra

thats the only thing they have going for them in that state lol. even when they are trash like you said, they still sell out and have a huge presence online.

also them texas schools are absolutely batshyt crazy about football. and A&M love the fact they are in the SEC, even if they arent competitive and finish 7-9 every year :mjlol:

any A&M gear with SEC on it should sell crazy

Nebraska has a strong California presence too

Silkk

Daps
So is there a link to the gear, or at least post some pictures, I’ll show love, if it looks good, and no I’m not about to comb through pages of nikkas talking about how they making a 100k with no degree and did you take this cert or that cert @Silkk
Not doing gear, Just accessories for now.

Low costs, High return, High scalability. Not ready to post until I have everything fully optimized.