The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Sam Ehlinger man honestly I don't see what the hype is about. Yes, he holds a high pass percentage, but he wasn't taking over in the Georgia or OU game. What I remember he threw a ton of screen passes which is we his pass percentage is high. His numbers are not eye popping for the hype he is getting.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Sam Ehlinger man honestly I don't see what the hype is about. Yes, he holds a high pass percentage, but he wasn't taking over in the Georgia or OU game. What I remember he threw a ton of screen passes which is we his pass percentage is high. His numbers are not eye popping for the hype he is getting.

Give me an improved Jalen Hurts in Lincoln Riley’s system over Sam Ehlinger.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Give me an improved Jalen Hurts in Lincoln Riley’s system over Sam Ehlinger.

Exactly, the way Riley offense spreads the field and he also has some dope ass mesh concepts to really cater to Hurts passing.Hurts will struggle some of the outs and read corners concepts that Riley use but I think he'll be okay.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Am I missing something with Sam? He’s good but...I don’t know about this Chief.

He also had 16 TDs on the ground.

Dude is an exact replica of Tim Tebow, IDK how yall don’t see it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Take LSU out your post. Don’t dismiss Ole miss challenging Bama. Texas a&m too

Ole miss was here today and gone tomorrow same with a&m 2 seasons and we ain’t heard a peep from ole miss and a&m had one year and got punched in they mouth every year, Arkansas put up more of a challenge than they do

You trying to catch this fade? :wtf:

We can get faded off Henny my G and chop it up

I think you can give the legit caveat that some of the 2nd or 3rd teams in the SEC throughout the years could've ate if Bama didnt come thru. IDK if the same stands w the ACC and Clemson. Obv LSU would have a title in 2011, UGA would've prolly had one in 2012 (knowing them though...lol), I dont even remember 2014-16, Bama beat the fukk outta us before the SEC CG in '17, you see where im going with this. It wouldve been a rotating door of champion contenders

We can’t go off of if, them folks have the occasional year where they slip by but bama is the sec and everyone else is just trying to function

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Ole miss was here today and gone tomorrow same with a&m 2 seasons and we ain’t heard a peep from ole miss and a&m had one year and got punched in they mouth every year, Arkansas put up more of a challenge than they do

We can get faded off Henny my G and chop it up

We can’t go off of if, them folks have the occasional year where they slip by but bama is the sec and everyone else is just trying to function
I'm about to leave this office in a minute and get drunk. Too late for that.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that is still more than LSU has done against them