The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Stroud was the lowest ranked QB there I think. 247 about to make him a high 4 star now and all the big time schools are about to offer him.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
From Barton Simmons..
At QB...Bryce Young was everything we thought he’d be. Haynes King made us look good given his high ranking on 247. CJ Stroud met and the exceeded any expectations.

This is the best tight end class I can remember ever covering. There are multiple first round pick type talents with the way that position is being valued. Now we just need to sort them out.

Similarly, this LB class is fantastic. Trenton Simpson, Noah Sewell, Quandarius Robinson and Cody Simon probably flashed the most but there are new breed LBs all over this class. Sewell is like no prospect I can remember.

What Ohio State is doing at WR is
1f440.png
. They’re changing that position room in front of our eyes. From a bunch of (really good) former RBs/ATHs that run crossers to these big strapping, complete WRs that all complement each other. Arguably the 3 best WRs on hand were Buckeyes

A&M commit Jaylon Jones is currently ranked as a CB but at The Opening he looked like the best safety in this class.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:gladbron: You didn't have to slam those receipts down like that

There's no come back to this. You either have to hold that L or sound like a delusional fool.
Not gonna hate on Ross he's from Alabama but Jeudy is better than him and our group of WRs are better than theirs. Do I need to post Ruggs 1 handed catch against Greedy last year to shut you up:comeon:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Sam Ehlinger man honestly I don't see what the hype is about. Yes, he holds a high pass percentage, but he wasn't taking over in the Georgia or OU game. What I remember he threw a ton of screen passes which is we his pass percentage is high. His numbers are not eye popping for the hype he is getting.

Don’t forget throwing prayers up to lil Jordan

WAIT A GOT DAM MINUTE!!!

It’s not personal bruh

I'm about to leave this office in a minute and get drunk. Too late for that.

My nikka

All that is still more than LSU has done against them

Touché my nikka

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna hate on Ross he's from Alabama but Jeudy is better than him and our group of WRs are better than theirs. Do I need to post Ruggs 1 handed catch against Greedy last year to shut you up:comeon:
It don’t seem like you that confident in y’all WR core being better than Clemson’s. You didn’t even quote woodwerkz. You went right to an LSU fan :MJSnicker: