The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Let's go illini.
Let a brotha get some talent man, or are you against a black man succeeding at his endeavors? :mjpls:
Rather that kid attend a University with a Black school president, Black AD, and Black student president. You rather have that kid go to the white mans school? Huh Boss Hog?
b895a4153dcad97351ae9cef47dc71ba.png

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
There’s no contenders in the ACC, people got mad when Finebaum said that the ACC is trash but it’s the truth, the two toughest games on Clemson’s schedule are against SEC opponents.

Well the past few years it was Alabama and whoever they marched out from the east, Georgia just got to a point to challenge bama, and occasionally LSU or Auburn might show up

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
He rolling with them boys in blue

It ain’t hard to tell :ahh: we be slamming bucks like iron sheik

You do know that’s nikkas throwing with no pass rush and no pads and little physicality, I’m sure it has its point in building chemistry but that’s where i draw the line
You trying to catch this fade? :wtf:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
There’s no contenders in the ACC, people got mad when Finebaum said that the ACC is trash but it’s the truth, the two toughest games on Clemson’s schedule are against SEC opponents.
I think its marginally better than the PAC 12, at least going off last year. Washington was very unpretty offensively. Their #2 was....Wazzu? nikkas just beat up on lil kids all season and got exposed by UDub for the 100th time. Past that some of those teams arent even good on offense anymore. The mid ACC teams at least have a direction, you knew what you was gonna get outta Miami, FSU or NCSU

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Well the past few years it was Alabama and whoever they marched out from the east, Georgia just got to a point to challenge bama, and occasionally LSU or Auburn might show up
I think you can give the legit caveat that some of the 2nd or 3rd teams in the SEC throughout the years could've ate if Bama didnt come thru. IDK if the same stands w the ACC and Clemson. Obv LSU would have a title in 2011, UGA would've prolly had one in 2012 (knowing them though...lol), I dont even remember 2014-16, Bama beat the fukk outta us before the SEC CG in '17, you see where im going with this. It wouldve been a rotating door of champion contenders