The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ohio State shyt? You mean like raising up the conference championship banners :UmadOH:. Watch ya fukking mouth and never ever ever disrespect Thee :TheeOSU:. @Crizzy don’t be laughing either, ain’t shyt funny :BrutusPacSpit:
Watch ya mouth when you're talking about Auburn, THE 2018-2019 B1G champs :BlessedAubie:
Don't take it to heart Auburn dont know nothing about getting in some pussay and freaky sex
e1ciz6.jpg

Them Auburn boys idea of a good romp is having the cow conscious while they fukk it.
Don't worry about our sex life :dame:
We stay discreet, we ain't out here moving stupid :AuMad:
Bama players just walk around with they Bama gear on all day hoping a sorority girl just throw themselves at them instead of them simply just speaking to women :RussellAuburnUmad:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Watch ya mouth when you're talking about Auburn, THE 2018-2019 B1G champs :BlessedAubie:

Don't worry about our sex life :dame:
We stay discreet, we ain't out here moving stupid :AuMad:
Bama players just walk around with they Bama gear on all day hoping a sorority girl just throw themselves at them instead of them simply just speaking to women :RussellAuburnUmad:

We aint bout all that yappin we bout that action.
If we aint got that p*ssy locked down by midnight we move on. Word to Soul Cracka Numba 9
tenor.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We aint bout all that yappin we bout that action.
If we aint got that p*ssy locked down by midnight we move on. Word to Soul Cracka Numba 9
tenor.gif
Those low IQ nikkas in Tuscaloosa don't know shyt about moving on. They chase the same pawgs all night begging until they finally give in :snoop:
Ain't no telling how much shyt Satan done had to cover up in Tuscaloosa over the years :snoop:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Those low IQ nikkas in Tuscaloosa don't know shyt about moving on. They chase the same pawgs all night begging until they finally give in :snoop:
Ain't no telling how much shyt Satan done had to cover up in Tuscaloosa over the years :snoop:

Auburn aint gotta worry about that with all the cow pastures around that hoe...

Free reign

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@Sauce Dab was talking some shyt, @DropTopDoc out here chanting B1G B1G B1G, got my blood pressure high, im cool now. :myman:

That man live in sec country, he emulating what he see :hhh:

Your disrespect is at, an all time high i see, just for that, no po-boys for you sir. At the end of the day, it’s Michigan over all the rest, but i got no beef with Illinois, i just hope they win the Illini-buck trophy :scheme: