The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
at some point teams ARE going to start adopting this motto especially with the early signing period. Can't be investing time and money and resources with a recruit who then gives you a commitment only for them to keep playing the field.
You gotta point, but so many dudes are teaming up and meeting up at camps... it might have a residual effect of bad word of mouth. Plus some recruits offers really are bulletproof. Clemson got that rule in place, but let’s say Trevor Lawrence took a visit. Do you really think they would pull his offer? What if Elias Ricks just wanted to go on a visit like to support a teammate and LSU pulled his offer? Our class would fall to pieces. You are right but I think teams would have to be careful with that.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You gotta point, but so many dudes are teaming up and meeting up at camps... it might have a residual effect of bad word of mouth. Plus some recruits offers really are bulletproof. Clemson got that rule in place, but let’s say Trevor Lawrence took a visit. Do you really think they would pull his offer? What if Elias Ricks just wanted to go on a visit like to support a teammate and LSU pulled his offer? Our class would fall to pieces. You are right but I think teams would have to be careful with that.

Cosign....but i wonder when somebody is going to call Clemson's bluff. Say Bowman wanna come to see a UF game bc we got a few of his teammates on our team....you REALLY think Dabo gonna pull his commitment?

We asking the same thing and my answer is NO, Clemson would fall back. shyt is a scare tactic

Uno

Superstar
Daps

Good move. You don't want to jeopardize your NFL career with an Oye coach. Miami is just pathetic at this point. :mjlol:

1zv75es.jpg

:salute: to this young man for making the right decision.

He can follow Dugan to FAU next season after Willie get fired

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Cosign....but i wonder when somebody is going to call Clemson's bluff. Say Bowman wanna come to see a UF game bc we got a few of his teammates on our team....you REALLY think Dabo gonna pull his commitment?

We asking the same thing and my answer is NO, Clemson would fall back. shyt is a scare tactic
Yep, come to think of it. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of them pulling a scholarship. :wtb: Dabo should change his name to Debo... always trying to punk somebody.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Or they can cut the shyt and make December signing day. Over 70% of recruits are signing then anyway. Or make it where they can sign their LOI when they commit to make it official

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ya'll are going to keep that Oye like ya'll kept Golden with trash results. UM is just not the lick anymore. Aren't ya'll up to 20 decommits by now? :mjlol: South FL talent rather go to the Mighty Noles. Willie T aint going nowhere. If he can put up points with a busted O line against ya'll bums. Wtf you think is going to happen with a upgraded line and prime OC? :gucci:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll are going to keep that Oye like ya'll kept Golden with trash results. UM is just not the lick anymore. Aren't ya'll up to 20 decommits by now? :mjlol: South FL talent rather go to the Mighty Noles. Willie T aint going nowhere. If he can put up points with a busted O line against ya'll bums. Wtf you think is going to happen with a upgraded line and prime OC? :gucci:

He will stay under .500 like he has his whole career and he ain't beating us.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Calling CNN fake news, wonder where i heard that before :ohhh:. All making sense now. Nooses in offices, coach don’t allow players to eat chicken, and this google image of your yard

UKBwKpk.jpg

:scust:

Don’t you talk down on my bredren, it’s too early for your Sunday Smitty Shenanigans :francis:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Or they can cut the shyt and make December signing day. Over 70% of recruits are signing then anyway. Or make it where they can sign their LOI when they commit to make it official

And if they was really ablit it, make it so after you sogn that early LOI, if you wanted to get out of that, you can, but you have to sit out the upcoming season.

Say Jeff Sims already signed an LOI for the 2020 season but then wanted to back out to go to OU, make it so that he can BUT he is ineligible for the 2020 season

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's a weird number of "Willie get fired" takes on here. I wonder if Frost and Pruitt name is mentioned like that? Its really, really odd. Almost said with glee on here and in the media. Y'all really telling on yourselves.