The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Posting on a message board humbles me plenty. Sometimes I want to make a post and I’m like “How delusional could I be for thinking that?” Go 3-9 with a recruiting class number higher than your age and say you run the city. Watch Chip lose more games than his entire time at Oregon in one season, and get dapped up by folks who say they know sports. This is fascinating to me. Let Chip repeat that 3-9 and think he’ll coach again the following season.
He's White so I'm willing to bet he'd still get another chance if he went 3-9 again.

You don't hear see hot his seat is. Not by far for Taggart. A million to one article. Crazy thing Taggart won as many games as Jimbo did in 2017. Kelly did worse than Mora's last season.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Chantz Williams :dame: won't be committing either. I thought after the Grill Out last month he was for sure going to pull the trigger. That's the thing, it seems like we'll do everything right up until the point it's time for your closer to seal the deal.
Bring in another winning season and the recruits will start rolling in for y’all. How many players from Florida got drafted this year?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Bring in another winning season and the recruits will start rolling in for y’all. How many players from Florida got drafted this year?

5 i wanna say:

Taylor - Jags
Chauncey- Saints
Polite - Jets
Scarlett - Panthers
Joseph - Bills

But it ain't that simple as win and they'll come. Our facilities are waaaay behind (they're building em, just taking a while) than the other big dogs and plus no matter how much we win, UGA looks to be stable under Kirby and he's a waaaaaaaaaaay better recruiter than Dan

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5 i wanna say:

Taylor - Jags
Chauncey- Saints
Polite - Jets
Scarlett - Panthers
Joseph - Bills

But it ain't that simple as win and they'll come. Our facilities are waaaay behind (they're building em, just taking a while) than the other big dogs and plus no matter how much we win, UGA looks to be stable under Kirby and he's a waaaaaaaaaaay better recruiter than Dan
Might be a better recruiter but is he a better coach :Idontseeanything:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Then he’s gonna put Ohio state on the schedule and he’ll show Day who the real master is :wow:
I am nothing like you fukkin Pac nikkas :Scustbrutus:
Brutus man a winner, that’s a fact nikka :BrutusGrin:
Beat your conference champs back 2 back nikka :Wewinning:
I am nothing like you fukkin Pac nikkas :Unoudonebuckedup:

At the Cotton Bowl to relax nikka :Buckswinning:
Them Trojans pulled up, i had to laugh nikka :DemBuckeyes:
Sam :samducktales: under center dropping back nikka :brutuslol:
He throwing passes right to the defense fukkin lap nikka
direct

@Silkk in the crowd praying to the lawd nikka :boss:
Dear gawd please stop letting the Buckeyes score nikka :Umadday:
But gawd don’t listen to you fukking whack nikkas :UmadOH: