tenor.gif

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Just another sign that we run the city.

All of Helton’s player love him and you see how hot his seat is :manny:

Posting on a message board humbles me plenty. Sometimes I want to make a post and I’m like “How delusional could I be for thinking that?” Go 3-9 with a recruiting class number higher than your age and say you run the city. Watch Chip lose more games than his entire time at Oregon in one season, and get dapped up by folks who say they know sports. This is fascinating to me. Let Chip repeat that 3-9 and think he’ll coach again the following season.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Where’s y’all money at? Y’all still paying off jameis, Ramsey, and Derwin?
Would've been difficult. Our boosters weren't a school entity which would've made it difficult to hide behind laws afforded to colleges. Well the few for public institutions

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Breh in 2017 we closed in recruiting I'll take that this year baby steps

I hear ya cause we in the same boat too. Our biggest issue on the trail is that Dan ain't a CLOSER like the elite HC's are on the trail. Granted he gets his share but you KNOW what i mean as far as closing on recruits who are close to giving us a commitment but we don't close and they go elsewhere :mjcry:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
I hear ya cause we in the same boat too. Our biggest issue on the trail is that Dan ain't a CLOSER like the elite HC's are on the trail. Granted he gets his share but you KNOW what i mean as far as closing on recruits who are close to giving us a commitment but we don't close and they go elsewhere :mjcry:
Braun from Live Oak going to UGA is a head scratcher