The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Surprised by Illinois and Maryland

That's not really saying anything. We got Tomahawk Nation, Chop Chat, Warchant and like 3 other MB site . Did Texas fans have anywhere to go after Shaggy Bevo closed its doors? KU really dont even have much activity on there except for basketball and they'll run you off if you speak ill about Selfie. They boards layout sucks too. At least to me

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Was never high on him, but this makes it zero offensive skill position players from this past class......
Gotta press on skill players heavy this cycle. Good thing the only WRs we in danger of losing is Gavin (addition by subtraction) and Terry. Who leaving next season? Treshaun? Helton? DJ? Warren? Backfield will be hurting maybe. What uo with Odell? He not going into the DMV and getting em like he use to

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta press on skill players heavy this cycle. Good thing the only WRs we in danger of losing is Gavin (addition by subtraction) and Terry. Who leaving next season? Treshaun? Helton? DJ? Warren? Backfield will be hurting maybe. What uo with Odell? He not going into the DMV and getting em like he use to

Not worried about WR. I think RB looking light.

Thats true about the DMV. They always used to get one or two elite players from there. Last one I can think of is Darby. Dont have an answer for that. I've kind of stopped following recruiting this cycle anyway after last years debacle.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thats true about the DMV. They always used to get one or two elite players from there. Last one I can think of is Darby. Dont have an answer for that. I've kind of stopped following recruiting this cycle anyway after last years debacle.
But Willie the goat he know what he doing :troll:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both positions mentioned are in good shape. The WR room is filled with nothing but red shirt freshmen and sophomores. As far as RB, they might sign 3 RB this cycle. Jaylen Knighten coming to Tally this weekend. They've been trending for him since his first visit (with a little help from Clemson cooling off on him). Caziah Holmes is on the record saying FSU is his leader. Outta nowhere Keyvon Lee cant seem to keep his ass off of campus these last few weeks too. If Toafilli isn't too worked up about the slow play he's been getting from FSU, he may very well come on board too. I can see FSU landing any combo of those names with a possible third.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both positions mentioned are in good shape. The WR room is filled with nothing but red shirt freshmen and sophomores. As far as RB, they might sign 3 RB this cycle. Jaylen Knighten coming to Tally this weekend. They've been trending for him since his first visit (with a little help from Clemson cooling off on him). Caziah Holmes is on the record saying FSU is his leader. Outta nowhere Keyvon Lee cant seem to keep his ass of campus these last few weeks too. If Toafilli isn't too worked up about the slow play he's been getting from FSU, he may very well come on board too. I can see FSU landing any combo of those names with a possible third.