malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
That mean yall got a commit?

I thought he just be saying that shyt randomly for no reason :dead:

Get yo azz byke on Twitter and you'd be up on this you slacker :ufdup: :russ:

yea that's there's thing when they get a new committ. Our's is "to the swamp" fsu's is "ring ring ring, another great phone call for the noles". miami's is usually a hurricane gif. UGA's is a simple "go dawgs" and i think clemson's on is just a simple "all in"

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The best football tradition for each Top 25 team

5. Ohio State
i

Beating Michigan. Seven years in a row (and 14 of the past 15) is long enough to be deemed a tradition in modern-day college football, is it not? The victories have often been memorable and frequently launched the Buckeyes forward into a championship game in recent seasons. If the Wolverines end the drought in the wake of Urban Meyer's retirement, Ohio State can always fall back on that big, beautiful sousaphone "dotting the i" as the band finishes unfurling its script Ohio formation. -- Dan Murphy

tenor.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Get yo azz byke on Twitter and you'd be up on this you slacker :ufdup: :russ:

yea that's there's thing when they get a new committ. Our's is "to the swamp" fsu's is "ring ring ring, another great phone call for the noles". miami's is usually a hurricane gif. UGA's is a simple "go dawgs" and i think clemson's on is just a simple "all in"
That shyt sound kind of corny lol, who started it?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Not sure but i think Slick Willie, right @Lucky_Lefty
For us, different regime, Brewster would do some stuff that was specific to the recruits area but yea, Willie took the "ring, ring, ring" shyt and ran with it. Now if we only had a graphics and e-team that was worth anything. Our fans who do it just fornshyts and giggles are way better than the ones on staff