The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Is Joel part of a package deal or something? He just don’t seem like a typical Bama recruit. His teammate just committed to LSU.
He goes to Madison Prep, the latest powerhouse school in Baton Rouge. Saban is smart as fukk. This move is building a pipeline that can get him multiple 5 & 4 stars down the line. I hate/love Madison Prep. Their head basketball coach is a my podnuh who went to my alma mater Glen Oaks. We won 5A & 4Astate champs 3 out of the 4 years i was there and my podnuh was a assistance coach at the time. He soaked up all the game from the head coach and went to a new school just built (madison prep). Man them nikkas won state damn near 6 out of 7 years (football and basketball) and my school cant even make the playoffs now :snoop:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
He goes to Madison Prep, the latest powerhouse school in Baton Rouge. Saban is smart as fukk. This move is building a pipeline that can get him multiple 5 & 4 stars down the line. I hate/love Madison Prep. Their head basketball coach is a my podnuh who went to my alma mater Glen Oaks. We won 5A & 4Astate champs 3 out of the 4 years i was there and my podnuh was a assistance coach at the time. He soaked up all the game from the head coach and went to a new school just built (madison prep). Man them nikkas won state damn near 6 out of 7 years (football and basketball) and my school cant even make the playoffs now :snoop:

:ehh: How come we are not doing this?

It's all good though. Saban can't be around too much longer.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:ehh: How come we are not doing this?

It's all good though. Saban can't be around too much longer.

When we fired Johnny Jones i wanted LSU to hire my boy or atleast put him on the coaching staff. That nikka is connected all over the state, AAU, Nike, Under Armour, etc.

As far as why we not going after Joel, because we already in good shape with Madison Prep. Jarell Martin (5 star LSU basketball alum) went there and we got Major Burns from there. Pipeline flowing. Saban just trying to get his foot in there too. We are doing the same with the Mobile Alabama area. We use to rack up on them nikkas in the 90s and 2000s. Saban shut that down once he got to BAMA. Coach O opened back up taking 3 stars
Justin Thomas, LSU, Strong-Side Defensive End

Neil Farrell, LSU, Defensive Tackle

Cordale Flott, Saraland, Cornerback

Desmond Little, Vigor, Weak-Side Defensive End

And 2 other players from Central Alabama last year too. Coach O is fighting fire with fire and its gonna pay off with the other kids in Bama.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
When we fired Johnny Jones i wanted LSU to hire my boy or atleast put him on the coaching staff. That nikka is connected all over the state, AAU, Nike, Under Armour, etc.

As far as why we not going after Joel, because we already in good shape with Madison Prep. Jarell Martin (5 star LSU basketball alum) went there and we got Major Burns from there. Pipeline flowing. Saban just trying to get his foot in there too. We are doing the same with the Mobile Alabama area. We use to rack up on them nikkas in the 90s and 2000s. Saban shut that down once he got to BAMA. Coach O opened back up taking 3 stars

And 2 other players from Central Alabama last year too. Coach O is fighting fire with fire and its gonna pay off with the other kids in Bama.
:obama: this some good insider info. bout to cancel this 247 subscription

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
except when you or your nikka @ReturnOfJudah wanna bring up some bullshyt :usure: but we can talk LSU if you want, y’all going to the CWS? :mjgrin:

I know who’s going to the CWS after knocking out the no.1 seeded Bruins :mjgrin::sas1:

:obama: this some good insider info. bout to cancel this 247 subscription

Just cancelled my shyt last month. I can’t STAND the mods on the Wolverine 24/7 board. Even after multiple complaints .. the site won’t do shyt. So I was out.

I be feenin that insider info tho :mjcry:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I know who’s going to the CWS after knocking out the no.1 seeded Bruins :mjgrin::sas1:
See you there buddy...HOLD THAT TIGER!!!
1d44a3164b1722cb4d6b5e7e656a106f.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah for the most part Saban be having mobile on lockdown. When he got Julio is was all over :MJCryShockedandscared:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Demouy Kennedy from Theodore would've been big for y'all I'm glad we were able to keep him. Y'all are competing with Auburn for those Phenix City kids though we never get them. All the top talent in the state is in and around the Bham area for the most part right now, the Mobile/Baldwin county schools haven't been producing a ton of highly rated recruits lately for whatever reason

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And these dudes
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2009/d-j-fluker-17170

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2009/trent-richardson-23846

Once Saban got those 2 Mobile guys that area became off limits for outsiders and then he got Trent from the Florida panhandle. Im glad Dabo is around cuz we all would be in trouble
He got TJ Yeldon too. We get a few too tho just not usually the bigger names
Demouy Kennedy from Theodore would've been big for y'all I'm glad we were able to keep him. Y'all are competing with Auburn for those Phenix City kids though we never get them. All the top talent in the state is in and around the Bham area for the most part right now, the Mobile/Baldwin county schools haven't been producing a ton of highly rated recruits lately for whatever reason
South Alabama athletes usually ain’t rated that high in HS but they usually end up in the NFL. But us and y’all usually have the Birmingham area on lockdown. Those Birmingham guys rarely leave the state except for zach Cunningham

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
South Alabama athletes usually ain’t rated that high in HS but they usually end up in the NFL. But us and y’all usually have the Birmingham area on lockdown. Those Birmingham guys rarely leave the state except for zach Cunningham
Yea but with all of the people and big schools in Mobile county and all of the money over in Baldwin county there should be multiple 4-5 stars coming out from down here every year imo.