The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Boy must not be that good, given his offers, but that said, you offer off of gp, to keep relations with your alum/former players that’s a dumb move on Diaz part

Miami's been in the business of handing out scholarships to players that weren't high level players, but because of who they were related to, got an offer. Ray Lewis's son, Edge' James's cousin. Alonzo Highsmith's son. Calais Campbell's brother. Greg Olsen's brother. All ended up transferring or graduating with little to no impact.

Miami's not hurting at running back and FAU might be a good spot to display his talent.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Miami's been in the business of handing out scholarships to players that weren't high level players, but because of who they were related to, got an offer. Ray Lewis's son, Edge' James's cousin. Alonzo Highsmith's son. Calais Campbell's brother. Greg Olsen's brother. All ended up transferring or graduating with little to no impact.
This!! Cant think of the last legacy at my school who actually lived up to their genes. Partly why I'm not pressed about losing out on Prime's kid. Last one who would've made sense for us was Devin Bush's kid

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Seems like yall teams get gassed off the SEC trophies just like the fans do

the last time anyone talked about LSU for the whole 2017 season? yeah I remember, your welcome for the ratings
Sorry bro I don’t think Auburn possess that kinda weight, the only time you hear from AU is when you bring em up

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Miami's not hurting at running back and FAU might be a good spot to display his talent.

I understand, it’s not easy, i guess you pick and choose how to look out for your former greats, kids, and 9 out 10 times they usually a waste because entitlement and not the same drive

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Just 2 juco scrubs. Meanwhile..

@O.iatlhawksfan I don't think y'all are getting King anymore either, gonna come down to Tennessee, Auburn or one of the Texas schools imo. He should commit here soon

Damio a Juco scrub when Bama pushing hard for him too?

King can and should commit elsewhere LSU not pushing for him, if one of our QBs decommit for whatever reason we can flip him if we push. The staff high on Johnson I like King better but it’s their call and they kno better than me