The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
My personal patna plays/played for FSU (Entered the transfer portal) Y'all have elite players & Blackman is a great QB/leader but your O-line is ass & Taggart is a bad coach, his words not mine

Lol. Did he even play? The only two players in the portal I know is dikkerson and Campbell. Both injury busts:yeshrug:

You a write coach his first when he has to clean up a mess than you don't know football.

It wasn't just the line. There was a lackluster culture there.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Ok? Y’all LSU fans are dumb af if you think they’re out here telling all these players to decommit this early especially players that recently committed. That would be a terrible look and their would be a ton of backlash if LSU was doing that
Yeah we didn’t drop the cali kid. He just wanted to play the edge to be a pass rusher and we wanted him on the inside (run stopper). As a result he dropped us and went to Oregon to play OLB. LSU then got the #1 ILB (5 star) and the 3 star ILB we already had got bumped to #3 ILB (4 star) in the country.
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/antoine-sampah-186249

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/josh-white-211283

Oregon & LSU got what they wanted and we upgraded like a muthafukka

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ok? Y’all LSU fans are dumb af if you think they’re out here telling all these players to decommit this early especially players that recently committed. That would be a terrible look and their would be a ton of backlash if LSU was doing that
Who said we told him to look elsewhere tho? I’m pointing out you saying we didn’t upgrade when we did

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully Cro doesn't send his kids to FSU. If they are anything like the other 3 Cromarties, they are freak athletes

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
@O.iatlhawksfan @ReturnOfJudah @invincible1914 what happened with Giles? Thought he was gonna be a good get for y’all

He sucked. Someone said he jacked up his quads and loss his speed

Bro couldnt get any separation from DBs and never broke a tackle. Now imagine being 6 foot and having all these issues. Either hes damaged goods or is a product TT’s scheme. He should transfer to the swac cuz hes on that type of level