The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yep spent 9yrs in the army. Yeah i got a few story, some even with shenanigans :lolbron:. Columbus Ga is rough, probably the most ran down city ive been around. I ended up renting a house in Phenix City. Lucky for me i was a instructor at the time at the Armor school so i was always on the road, teaching at other bases. So the 2 years i was at Benning, I really only was there off and on maybe 3 or 4 months.

:russ: I was dating a girl from the crib who was down in Columbus yeah that city is terrible

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The coach who can’t seem to beat his rivals :francis: I mean, he does better than once every 11ish years like some other blue rocking programs with a coach that wears khakis every game, but not quite enough for our standards :camthegawd:

For a second there, I thought you were talking about being a Blue BLOOD. Something you know nothing about. :lolbron:

Didn’t know you were in the armed forces @smitty22 :ehh: probably got a gang of army stories

It goes back to that don't ask, don't tell @DropTopDoc They aint asked.. and he damn sure aint told :manny:

He could get a 4.2. Sometimes that track speed don't equate to the 40 yard dash

Nah he was enrolled with y'all but he didn't pass a physical and y'all gave him the :FrancisWave: and tossed him on the street :snoop:
We give guys second chances and they prosper :BlessedAubie:

You just KNOW it was a physical he aint passed, and it damn sure wasn't not having the grades :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Im pretty sure that city looked the exact same as it did in the 60’s besides maybe the mall :francis:

You probably right man....

The 60’s fam, got damn son, you grown man for real, you and J wow bout to be bunk buddies at the retirement home

Whole lot of chatter in here about shyt I don't care about :francis:

Well add some content then sir or be gone with your summer blues :Nopefrkn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

The 60’s fam, got damn son, you grown man for real, you and J wow bout to be bunk buddies at the retirement home

I wish it was the summer blues, 30 damn degrees here in Houston today :francis:

Too damn cold to even pop shyt :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Idk how yall big ten dudes do that shyt from October-February :scust:

But at least yall ain't got Hurricanes :francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It goes back to that don't ask, don't tell @DropTopDoc They aint asked.. and he damn sure aint told :manny:

You just KNOW it was a physical he aint passed, and it damn sure wasn't not having the grades :mjlol:

Ole Cinderella must not have had her bud light lime for breakfast today and is grumpy again :jawalrus:

I ain’t that damn old :russ:, just imagining how old everything looks in that city im sure it looked the same in the 60’s.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Ole Cinderella must not have had her bud light lime for breakfast today and is grumpy again :jawalrus:

I ain’t that damn old :russ:, just imagining how old everything looks in that city im sure it looked the same in the 60’s.

You two nikkas :laff:

Ok fam i was gonna day.... shyt

@Silkk yeah that’s why i got the fukk from Chicago, but yeah i hate hurricane season, but me and God got a pact no hurricanes in New Orleans until i die, or leave Nola so far we been good :blessed:

Just left the CFB hall of fame and it's just average .The HBCU section is so minuscule it's borderline disrespectful.

Did you really expect them to give us our just due.... we need to create one of our own and go from there

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You two nikkas :laff:

Ok fam i was gonna day.... shyt

@Silkk yeah that’s why i got the fukk from Chicago, but yeah i hate hurricane season, but me and God got a pact no hurricanes in New Orleans until i die, or leave Nola so far we been good :blessed:

Did you really expect them to give us our just due.... we need to create one of our own and go from there
He ain’t tell you the story about that time he played Cinderella in a 4th grade play? Talking bout it was ok because he wore michigan socks with his glass slippers :BrutusDahell: