Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Michigan fans still disrespecting one of their own :snoop:
Was Don Brown the problem or Gary :hula:

It was Gary.

Dude is like that 6'8 cat that you see at the park..he wants to take the ball down the court, call plays, and run the offense... instead of gettin his big ass on the block. :stopitslime:

And while you seem to be feeling froggy this evening.. what was Auburn's problem this past year? :usure:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
And while you seem to be feeling froggy this evening.. what was Auburn's problem this past year? :usure:
The coach who can’t seem to beat his rivals :francis: I mean, he does better than once every 11ish years like some other blue rocking programs with a coach that wears khakis every game, but not quite enough for our standards :camthegawd:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

This just gonna become more common man. They don’t even do it as nuanced or as believable as UA, and they don’t have the clout to convince even their fanbase that they’re trying to abide by the rules. SEC gonna keep on letting it fly until the East gives em another consistent money maker tho

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea this is one of the most obvious cases of bag dropping I've seen. UGA only started going after him hard a few days ago. Either that or he was just playing the shyt out of Florida and never wanted to go there.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Michigan fans still disrespecting one of their own :snoop:
Was Don Brown the problem or Gary :hula:
Fan base in a downward spiral :EdGtears:

Is still Mardi Gras, take a break from the shenanigans @smitty22
No shenanigans Monday :ZekeGrin:
25+ people died from those bama tornadoes. media barely talking about it so i'm assuming it's a black area. hope all the brehs are safe.
Lived in Phenix City AL when i was stationed in FT Benning. It’s definitely more white people in that area, in Columbus Georgia which is right across the bridge id say is more black. Not sure if they was hit by the tornado though. Phenix City small, ain’t really shyt there.

Edit: Columbus Ga was hit too

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The coach who can’t seem to beat his rivals :francis: I mean, he does better than once every 11ish years like some other blue rocking programs with a coach that wears khakis every game, but not quite enough for our standards :camthegawd:

But you all are in the same boat, ok you beat Alabama a couple times, once off an incredible fg return and killa Cam and minus a cam lead season you all hadn’t had a great season since the 04 or 03, i can’t remember, but you all should have played usc, so come have a seat on the couch with us, no major bcs bowl wins, no playoff births

Fan base in a downward spiral :EdGtears:

No shenanigans Monday :ZekeGrin:

Lived in Phenix City AL when i was stationed in FT Benning. It’s definitely more white people in that area, in Columbus Georgia which is right across the bridge id say is more black. Not sure if they was hit by the tornado though. Phenix City small, ain’t really shyt there.

Edit: Columbus Ga was hit too

That’s right, about them Monday’s :ufdup:

And Lawd Phoenix city/Columbus is rough...
Didn’t know you were in the armed forces @smitty22 :ehh: probably got a gang of army stories

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
But you all are in the same boat, ok you beat Alabama a couple times, once off an incredible fg return and killa Cam and minus a cam lead season you all hadn’t had a great season since the 04 or 03, i can’t remember, but you all should have played usc, so come have a seat on the couch with us, no major bcs bowl wins, no playoff births

That’s right, about them Monday’s :ufdup:

And Lawd Phoenix city/Columbus is rough...
Didn’t know you were in the armed forces @smitty22 :ehh: probably got a gang of army stories
Yep spent 9yrs in the army. Yeah i got a few story, some even with shenanigans :lolbron:. Columbus Ga is rough, probably the most ran down city ive been around. I ended up renting a house in Phenix City. Lucky for me i was a instructor at the time at the Armor school so i was always on the road, teaching at other bases. So the 2 years i was at Benning, I really only was there off and on maybe 3 or 4 months.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And they officially changed this to a 4.3 flat :wow:
Fastest time at the combine and that's after 3 knee injuries since HS :wow:
Our guys showing up and showing out :wow:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
25+ people died from those bama tornadoes. media barely talking about it so i'm assuming it's a black area. hope all the brehs are safe.
I was still sleep when it was confirmed the first one basically cirumvented Auburn so I was glad for that, but damn they were rough. Cleared out this whole community in Opelika which was only 20 mins away

I could see Javaris running a ~4.28 and Schwartz probably breaking the record. Shivers should lie somewhere between those two

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

Yall dropped a bag off to flip him from us, then yall drop another bag off to get his 40 time changed.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could see Javaris running a ~4.28 and Schwartz probably breaking the record. Shivers should lie somewhere between those two
He could get a 4.2. Sometimes that track speed don't equate to the 40 yard dash
Yall dropped a bag off to flip him from us, then yall drop another bag off to get his 40 time changed.
Nah he was enrolled with y'all but he didn't pass a physical and y'all gave him the :FrancisWave: and tossed him on the street :snoop:
We give guys second chances and they prosper :BlessedAubie:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
He could get a 4.2. Sometimes that track speed don't equate to the 40 yard dash

Nah he was enrolled with y'all but he didn't pass a physical and y'all gave him the :FrancisWave: and tossed him on the street :snoop:
We give guys second chances and they prosper :BlessedAubie:
Yeah you right