The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:picard: @jadillac OU fucced up heavy by letting Brent Veneables go after the 2011 season

Maybe the change up to Clemson was for the best, it puts things in perspective about the big 12 and defense

fukk recruiting for a second.. lets talk about Michigan players in the combine.

Devin Bush

4.44 :ohmy:

41 inch vert :ohmy:

10-4" broad jump :gladbron:

Rashan Gary

4.59 40 :martin:

. 38 inch vert

. Chase and Rashan :manny:

Them boys showed out, but we didn’t fulfill all that talent, we needed a bcs bowl win or atleast a playoff birth, hopefully moving forward we will take advantage of the new talent

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Them boys showed out, but we didn’t fulfill all that talent, we needed a bcs bowl win or atleast a playoff birth, hopefully moving forward we will take advantage of the new talent

I hate to say this cause I love dude .. :dame: .. but Don Brown may be the issue breh. His defense has proven to be able to feast on the lowly teams.. but struggles vs teams with a good offense. And his adjustments have been damn near invisible. I've asked myself wtf he's doing entirely too many times in the past 3 years. :shaq2:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Wonder what those visits are like, recruits are so quick to commit after a visit
It's so obvious. They have commits who wasn't even considering going there committing on the spot. It's all good though all those 5 stars got smashed in when they came through Baton Rouge last year. It was awesome.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I hate to say this cause I love dude .. :dame: .. but Don Brown may be the issue breh. His defense has proven to be able to feast on the lowly teams.. but struggles vs teams with a good offense. And his adjustments have been damn near invisible. I've asked myself wtf he's doing entirely too many times in the past 3 years. :shaq2:

He is good at what he does, and our defense has gotten solid, when it comes to elite teams and coaches you make counters to every punch they throw, then throw your own. he needs accountability, and variability, he needs someone to say, hey we need to switch it up, we need a co-coord on the rise to incorporate some zone/Zone blitz/Blitz schemes. There is no in game adjustments from him or Harbs and that’s killing us. I’ve spoke on this on the podcast several times, trust me i know and feel that pain a lot

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Don Brown is a beast he was at BOston College developing 2 and 3 stars into legit NFL prospects

That was good enough for Boston College, not us, he consistently does not make in game adjustments, when he gets exposed he does not come up with a game plan to counter that, and we don’t get the athletes to run a man all game. The only schools that do is uga and bama and they aren’t foolish enough to do that, man works on 80% of the big ten, but if we ever plan to dominate we gotta switch it up into more exotic blitz packages and zones with variations

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk recruiting for a second.. lets talk about Michigan players in the combine.

Devin Bush

4.44 :ohmy:

41 inch vert :ohmy:

10-4" broad jump :gladbron:

Rashan Gary

4.59 40 :martin:

. 38 inch vert

. Chase and Rashan :manny:

Michigan fans still disrespecting one of their own :snoop:
Was Don Brown the problem or Gary :hula:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
When u move to a shytty culture, you become the culture :scUMsad:

Is still Mardi Gras, take a break from the shenanigans @smitty22

Michigan fans still disrespecting one of their own :snoop:
Was Don Brown the problem or Gary :hula:

Yes

And no disrespect, he would have been a better DT, and don brown creeping on micky Andrew status with his inability to adapt