The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Reports: Florida, Miami may move up opener
MIAMI -- The Miami Hurricanes and Florida Gators are discussing whether to move their season-opening football game up a week to Aug. 24, according to multiple reports.

The teams are agreeable to the move, but it will have to be approved by the NCAA, according to the person who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday night because the talks are ongoing and a final decision hasn't been made.

The teams are scheduled to play Aug. 31 in Orlando, Florida. The game would remain in Orlando, and it would serve as a marquee, prime-time kickoff to what will be celebrated as the 150th season of college football. It also would necessitate Florida and Miami to open their training camps early, which also would require NCAA approval.

Arizona is already slated to face host Hawaii on Aug. 24 and there is also a Football Championship Subdivision game scheduled that day.

The 150th anniversary of college football is set to be recognized all around the college game this year -- at the FBS and FCS levels, as well as NCAA Divisions II and III and the NAIA. It's widely believed that the first game was Nov. 6, 1869, when Princeton played Rutgers.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

@malbaker86 @Freddie.Cane

This great for me because I really wanted to go to the FSU-Boise State game

The website just said the UF-Miami game is now on SUNDAY :dahell:

Why are they fukking with the date in the 1st place? :why:

Just better hope shyt don't have to be moved up because of no actual hurricanes :mjcry:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Am I reaching here? Either way, he mad

No, and they knew what they were saying subliminally with all those buzz words

And below this response is a perfect example of code words

nikka basically singling out black folks Smdh how about you look at production and combine measurements