The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well he is projected to go to my 49ers looks like he'll fit right in the city :dame:

yea i expect Carson Beck to be damn near a top 50 player :blessed:

Beck,Bowman and Manuel are the type of the difference makers UF has needed for damn near a decade...Get that elite level talent on offense they'll be a serious contender again soon. ugh....

Just saw Oregon got Boise's DC. What happened to Hayward?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
he hasn't even committed to yall yet :mjlol:

All but done:

“Coming up I'm going back to Florida two more times coming up. The first day of their spring practice is March 12 and I'll be on spring break. I'm going then and for their Jr. Day (16th), and I'm probably going to commit then."

“Alabama and Miami aren't out of it,” said Beck. “It can change or I would already commit. If it stays the same, I'll commit when I visit. If not I'll try to take some visits, but I'm probably committing because of the relationship I have with Coach Johnson and Florida fits.”

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Schwartz is a given but JD held the title as our fastest player for quite a few years and Shivers is doing everything he can to catch up to Anthony in both sports, that called back run against UA was just a tease. :picard: I dont know whos the fastest on teams thats not mine, but its not a reach that they'd have those 2 in the top 10 somewhere

I got us favored against Oregon and not favored against UF so prolly UF :ehh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

He must not reside in the Harlem section of T town :Damepausestatic:

Well he is projected to go to my 49ers looks like he'll fit right in the city :dame:

Beck,Bowman and Manuel are the type of the difference makers UF has needed for damn near a decade...Get that elite level talent on offense they'll be a serious contender again soon. ugh....

Just saw Oregon got Boise's DC. What happened to Hayward?

Either he retired or left i can’t remember but he’s gone

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Reports: Florida, Miami may move up opener
MIAMI -- The Miami Hurricanes and Florida Gators are discussing whether to move their season-opening football game up a week to Aug. 24, according to multiple reports.

The teams are agreeable to the move, but it will have to be approved by the NCAA, according to the person who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity Wednesday night because the talks are ongoing and a final decision hasn't been made.

The teams are scheduled to play Aug. 31 in Orlando, Florida. The game would remain in Orlando, and it would serve as a marquee, prime-time kickoff to what will be celebrated as the 150th season of college football. It also would necessitate Florida and Miami to open their training camps early, which also would require NCAA approval.

Arizona is already slated to face host Hawaii on Aug. 24 and there is also a Football Championship Subdivision game scheduled that day.

The 150th anniversary of college football is set to be recognized all around the college game this year -- at the FBS and FCS levels, as well as NCAA Divisions II and III and the NAIA. It's widely believed that the first game was Nov. 6, 1869, when Princeton played Rutgers.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

@malbaker86 @Freddie.Cane

This great for me because I really wanted to go to the FSU-Boise State game

Last edited: