The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some dudes are fast on the field, period

40 time be damned, and as a skill position yes speed is good, but your burst matters just as much if not more, because there’s more burst in the game then straight line speed
Yeah but at the same time those same RB's will break one and get caught from behind and they're punching the ball and the ground wondering how they got caught..... And it's because you slower than you thought you were :HeyMarlonSayCheese:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Heard on ESPN radio FSU is scheduling the following in up coming years:

Georgia
USC
Texas

:ehh:
Home & Homes? Cause IDK where the hell we'd play yall unless its Dallas.

We really need to stop that stupid shyt, playing Bama in Dallas again smh. That shyt was a straight up Bama home game last time :snoop:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
"You see molly it's all about body blows, 2 yards and a cloud of dust straight up the fukking middle. Then you add some flavor by throwing 5 yard outs to your cac tight end. I find if you run a pop warner style offense you really confuse the opposition. Oh wow this score starting to look like the Ohio game Haha I'm making 7 mil next year. Ski mask way bih."

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Home & Homes? Cause IDK where the hell we'd play yall unless its Dallas.

We really need to stop that stupid shyt, playing Bama in Dallas again smh. That shyt was a straight up Bama home game last time :snoop:
The only home and home mentioned was Georgia. Makes sense since the states are so close to each other. But I wouldn't be surprised if USC is a home and home. We did it before 20 years ago. I also read when Willie T first started, he wanted to take FSU out West to play opponents. I hope he puts Nebraska on the schedule. Cac Frost can't stand him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"You see molly it's all about body blows, 2 yards and a cloud of dust straight up the fukking middle. Then you add some flavor by throwing 5 yard outs to your cac tight end. I find if you run a pop warner style offense you really confuse the opposition. Oh wow this score starting to look like the Ohio game Haha I'm making 7 mil next year. Ski mask way bih."

Harbaugh looks has aged quick as shyt leading them wolverines :russ:

Its like when somebody puts up a photo of Obama pre office and post office