The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
USC Spring games are horrid with that soft ass 7 on 7 bullshyt. Then they wonder why nobody shows up. :snoop:

/QUOTE]
It could be a full contact spring game and nobody would show then it's "B..b..b..but nobody comes because it's LA and everybody is too busy to go the spring games" :HeyMarlonSayCheese:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

@malbaker86 Beck shooting up the rankings he's gonna end up being a 5 star if he has another good season. He's gonna be great imo I see some Andrew Luck. He's supposed to be making his commitment soon, as long as Florida doesn't change their OC or QB coach he should stick with y'all til signing day. I think Emory might transfer though unless he sees the field a good bit this year I forget Franks has 2 more years left

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

@malbaker86 Beck shooting up the rankings he's gonna end up being a 5 star if he has another good season. He's gonna be great imo I see some Andrew Luck. He's supposed to be making his commitment soon, as long as Florida doesn't change their OC or QB coach he should stick with y'all til signing day. I think Emory might transfer though unless he sees the field a good bit this year I forget Franks has 2 more years left

:to:at what Mullen has done to the QB room

If/When we get Beck and Bowman:mjlit:, those 2 are program cornerstones

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

I may sound crazy saying this, but I believe Franks leaves for the draft after this year if he continues to build on how he ended the season. He's never going to be a first rounder and I think we'll redshirt Beck to build QB separation. Two years from now im HOPING it'll be:

Emory Jones rsJR
Jalen Jones rsSO
Beck rsFR

Emory needs to gain muscle weight in the worst way though

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Day already losing commits? Urban and Shelly rolling in their graves :FrancisWave:
Program in a downward spiral
044067ba39dde23b5711724c08d30e84.png

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I may sound crazy saying this, but I believe Franks leaves for the draft after this year if he continues to build on how he ended the season. He's never going to be a first rounder and I think we'll redshirt Beck to build QB separation. Two years from now im HOPING it'll be:

Emory Jones rsJR
Jalen Jones rsSO
Beck rsFR

Emory needs to gain muscle weight in the worst way though
Yea I could see some NFL scouts liking Franks but I wouldn't be surprised if Emory decides to transfer this year if he doesn't win the job. Either way he'd be smart to try to keep his eligibility by only playing in 4 games if he can next year just in case Franks does come back.

I think Beck is going to be better than Emory and Jalen, he should be starting by 2021. And speaking of muscle have you seen Beck's calves:damn:dude has that Tebow/Luck lower body n/h. He should come in as a freshman around 6'5'' 230 at least. And he's a better athlete than ppl think.
208jqqx.jpg