The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The unmitigated gall

I mean the the most mitigated of gals

Nobody give a shyt about Michigan, breh. How you gonna lose to bum ass Felipe Franks on the big stage :mjlol:

If anything, Michigan fans can't get over 2006 when they lost to OSU & thought they deserved another shot even though we put the beats to OSU in the championship :mjlol:

You win some lose some, we still dug in some of y’all best teams ass (pause)

I seen you talking shyt about y'all LB corps too tho :Idontlikemycoffeeblack:

He’s gonna get amnesia

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Its possible but if they aren't included in my season ticket package, then it may be a no go. Come to Orlando and hang out with @Trust Me and troll y'all

Oh, ON GOD me and my homies going to the game. All of us Gator fans too. Trying to figure out where we gonna stay because we thinking of getting an AirBNB or just get separate rooms at a villa. I wanna do leave Thursday evening and come back Sunday

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I know UF isn't the only twitter page that does the daily countdown to kickoff tweet. Everybody should drop their teams daily countdown tweet so we can make the time go by faster :mjcry:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Oh, ON GOD me and my homies going to the game. All of us Gator fans too. Trying to figure out where we gonna stay because we thinking of getting an AirBNB or just get separate rooms at a villa. I wanna do leave Thursday evening and come back Sunday
Marriott on orange keeps you far away from the fukkery (close enough to walk) but right around the corner from the stadium. If you wanna splurge, it's a spa villa in the Dr Phillip's area I stayed in once. Nice af but way outta the way

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Marriott on orange keeps you far away from the fukkery (close enough to walk) but right around the corner from the stadium. If you wanna splurge, it's a spa villa in the Dr Phillip's area I stayed in once. Nice af but way outta the way

Holla at me when it gets closer to game day. I might be able to figure something out for you and your boys.

My bad.. meant to quote @malbaker86

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:yeshrug:He finessed them, but it also shows that the athletic department is fully invested into the football program. With the pieces he has for 2019 the defense better be a juggernaut.

I call it the Clemson model. Pay for staff consistency and you can sell your program better. I'm still amazed at what Saban has done with all of the staff turnover...albeit some of it was just pure luck of the draw.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I call it the Clemson model. Pay for staff consistency and you can sell your program better. I'm still amazed at what Saban has done with all of the staff turnover...albeit some of it was just pure luck of the draw.
Nah the words "luck" and "Alabama" dont go in the same sentence. We all know they operate a little different than everyone else :whistle:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

That game is so hard to watch because the game was close until the last quarter and we just ran out of gas and UGA had like 50 RB's that were all fresh. Since that game Coach V stressed containing the edge as a staple of the defense and the staff pointed to that game to convey conditioning the next season we made it to the Natty and continued to build depth.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know UF isn't the only twitter page that does the daily countdown to kickoff tweet. Everybody should drop their teams daily countdown tweet so we can make the time go by faster :mjcry:

Man I don't even wanna think about how many days away we are until the magazines start dropping

Still cant believe we ain't got another game yet :mjcry: