• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Been told your dumbass to do that but this is enough of a white flag for me. Let’s keep it real icy.

Merry Christmas From Me and Mines to All Y’all though:wow:

Unsee — Free online private photos sharing
full

fukkery kicking into full swing

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
full

fukkery kicking into full swing

Nah Chief, I’m done. I made two VERY civil requests when this first popped off and she felt a way about my posts and started following me around: ps, I’ve started threads and other posts and she quoted me real civil-like til one day she decided to spaz, I posted the receipt in @Killmonger’s last groupie ass thread about something I said to her AFTER she quoted me for the second time in a second thread where I wasn’t addressing her. Those requests were:
  1. Put me on ignore; and/or
  2. Drop an addy.
It’s been seven or eight months and at last, at least one of these requests has been granted. Keep my name and content out them fingers and everybody can go back to their dap fishing clout chasing dikk riding selves.:yeshrug:

Y’all have a very Merry Christmas though.

Daps
Nah Chief, I’m done. I made two VERY civil requests when this first popped off and she felt a way about my posts and started following me around: ps, I’ve started threads and other posts and she quoted me real civil-like til one day she decided to spaz, I posted the receipt in @Killmonger’s last groupie ass thread about something I said to her AFTER she quoted me for the second time in a second thread where I wasn’t addressing her. Those requests were:
  1. Put me on ignore; and/or
  2. Drop an addy.
It’s been seven or eight months and at last, at least one of these requests has been granted. Keep my name and content out them fingers and everybody can go back to their dap fishing clout chasing dikk riding selves.:yeshrug:

Y’all have a very Merry Christmas though.

I’m innocent in all of this, and merry Christmas to you as well
:myman:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
84 votes. Am I that bad of a poster :wtf:

You are, breh. I'm being totally serious. You're a very bright dude, which makes your disingenious, dap fishing posts all the more transparent. The blaccent, the race baiting, the homo shyt, it's very apparent that it's not you at your core and just some convoluted cry for attention or wanting to belong. Your perpetual unemployment status just amplifies the idea that you're addicted to the internet.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Been told your dumbass to do that but this is enough of a white flag for me. Let’s keep it real icy.

Merry Christmas From Me and Mines to All Y’all though:wow:

Unsee — Free online private photos sharing
I swear. ...Lmao....first they try to say I'm a tariq nasheed caller in that one thread.. now this is supposed to be me. :dead::dead::deadrose:....y'all be trying hard as fuk to figure out who I am. U trying to lie and say that's me. Nahhhh b..... that ain't it. Or is That's you?? I'm confused.
:dead::deadrose:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm assuming that's @Yinny , no?
Yeah..that's not me. That's that wide faced fat bytch. Oprah look alike. I'm about 100lbs skinnier and I'm toned. Same complexion though. Other than that I look nothing like that. I don't wear a helmet doobie hair style like her. My hair is very curly and its usually in an up do, bun, or ponytail. I rarely if ever wear my hair bone straight like that. That's a 45 yr old in that pic. Looks like my bf's aunt, fr fr. ...hmmm. No way wouId I wear a granny sweater up to my neck nor is that a little girl in the photo,that's a little boy.

She said she was a former model :francis::deadrose: with 500k followers. Damn of that's true, ig got these basic subpar thots gassed. If that's how she's moving with pics if posted my pics on an extended basis , shyt would be a battle royale in the pms:lupe:... :deadrose::damn: bad enough and I get enough heat from being not responsive in private messages as it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.