Status
Not open for further replies.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That's Nicole?:dwillhuh:

She way too old to be going back and forth with folks on the web, gahdamn. :gucci:

It’s me and I’m 30. I agree that that’s too old for an e beef but I do not tolerate people popping off at the fingers to me. It is what it is, breh. I am beyond done addresing this steak-um beef, I’ve posted plenty of pics, info, asked for shyt and no result. She agreed to put me on ignore and so this is the last we will address it. So that’s my parting gift to wish y’all a merry Christmas, me and my lil angel.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's Nicole?
I'd violate her jaw :ehh:
HELL NO...:whoa::scusthov:that's not me .that's that poster trying to discount my theory that's she fat and basic but ummmm....all I got when I saw that shyt was The Color Purple/The Help vibes "you is good enough, you is smart , you is kind, you is important..." . she looks matronly af......

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s me and I’m 30.
giphy.gif

Didn't read after that....but imma let you rock after seeing that pic seems like you had it rough so far....I'm done.
Guurllllllll...nvm just nvm. "Unsee" is your friend

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s me and I’m 30. I agree that that’s too old for an e beef but I do not tolerate people popping off at the fingers to me. It is what it is, breh. I am beyond done addresing this steak-um beef, I’ve posted plenty of pics, info, asked for shyt and no result. She agreed to put me on ignore and so this is the last we will address it. So that’s my parting gift to wish y’all a merry Christmas, me and my lil angel.
Never fails....never. like the 10th person with all the boldness and threats. been told this bytch to privately address and dm me like 8 hours ago , fuk all this thread back and forth, dm for further info,...now it's...." iiiii iiiii I'm not addressing this " "iiiimmma post my pic " all randomly that no one asked for, I swear....lol... fuk off. now she's waving white flags but I'm waving red....ummkkay. End of discussion. Back To the ignore pile you go . Byeeeee
giphy.gif

Been fronting for the fade....now this..

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nicole0416 You’re finished, bytch-tried it and got hit with the full clip. I’m coming to collect your corpse a little closer to Christmastime, I don’t fukk with pork but my fam enjoys a Christmas ham.
:patrice::ohhh:..........:mjlol::deadmanny::dead: ummmm, today is "Christmas "
:usure::stopitslime:.... you got 3 hrs and 20,b ..still waiting on that dm, don't make threats unless you plan to follow through . Unless you're 3hrs away , which I know for a fact you're not , fuk u , bc you're full of shyt. I take that threat shyt more than serious. Imma let you ride out tho, all that "tough" talk is all that it was - chatter - you big body butch bytch.. No... YOU tried it and failed. Again. I hate a liar and a fake fronter. Learn from your mistakes. I'm not the one, idgaf what day it is.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
giphy.gif

Didn't read after that....but imma let you rock after seeing that pic seems like you had it rough so far....I'm done.
Guurllllllll...nvm just nvm. "Unsee" is your friend

why are you trying to make fun of her for being 30?? You said yourself youre an 80s baby which at the very least would make you 28-29... you said you had your daughter at 23 and she is 6 years old which puts you at 29..

why would an allegedly 29 year old girl make fun of a girl for being 30 and considered old at 30 :jbhmm:

did you forget this alias is 29 years old on the coli? take better notes for your aliases youve been confusing them lately

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
why are you trying to make fun of her for being 30?? You said yourself youre an 80s baby which at the very least would make you 28-29... you said you had your daughter at 23 and she is 6 years old which puts you at 29..

why would an allegedly 29 year old girl make fun of a girl for being 30 and considered old at 30 :jbhmm:

did you forget this alias is 29 years old on the coli? take better notes for your aliases youve been confusing them lately
Hey you dumb fuk, I making fun of that bytch for being 30 but looking 45,you noncomprehending bastahd. Fuk are you quoting my bio for bytch, I never gave official stats on me in here, you stupid fuk. You need take better research notes on your attempts to evaluate my life cycle, from post history, ur creepy as fuk....does your girl know that you have an obsession with online women you never meet or is she tired of fukking your old azz to the point of not caring how you waste your spare time..damn yo.....you sound creepy and stalky- daughter's age, my birth ,you know when I start ovulating too ? or my mother's dob? . You don't know shyt about me faggjt...been said on here timeframes not specifics. The bytch looks old and matronly with a strong face for her age and??? ..that's the point. You chatty af..."well if you take the circumference of the earth ,and rotate on its axis at 35 degrees , that makes you 28, add 2 light years...subtract the speed of light,with the square root of your ovulation date, that makes your daughter 4... " shut the fuk up you stalker .

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
does your girl know that you have an obsession with online women you never meet or is she tired of fukking your old azz to the point of not caring how you waste your spare time..damn yo....

:skip:

who knew basic math of calculating 23 + 6 = 29 would spawn this ramble of a paragraph :dead:

spend time with your daughter on christmas? nah post 100 times on the coli :dead:

when will this charade end :jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.