The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Andrew Luck threw 52 passes and the Colts scored a resounding 0 points, getting beat by Cody Kessler. Don’t ever fukking mention the Colts “taking over” anything ever again.

Luck didn't get beat by Cody Kessler. Luck got beat by the Jags defense. Let's not play this stupid ass game.

They was giving me shyt the other day because I said Luck feasts on weak squads most of the time and the instant he plays against a legit defense he shyts down his leg. He had 52 attempts to score just a single TD to win the game and he couldn't. They're 6-6 and folks were getting hype on him because they beat a meh Titans team plus another meh Miami squad.

After hearing Colt broke his leg too I'm quite sure this season is an act of God to get Kaep to win this lawsuit. They got Mark Sanchez starting and will bring in Bubby Brister before signing Kaep.

You forgot that Luck shytted on Ramsey and the Jags the first time around....it was a bad game. That doesn't take away the fact that Luck has been balling, coming off a fukked shoulder.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Can somebody explain what has happened to the Panthers? This will be the 5th loss in a row.

What happened?