The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Andrew Luck threw 52 passes and the Colts scored a resounding 0 points, getting beat by Cody Kessler. Don’t ever fukking mention the Colts “taking over” anything ever again.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Beli telling Thielen to shut the fukk up was the highlight of my Sunday

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Due to the cakewalk schedule remaining for the patriots, they’re gonna win the #1 seed and secure home field and the first round bye :to:

I see kc losing against the chargers and maybe one more game perhaps Seattle or ravens since both teams are trying to keep the playoff hopes alive. And kc defence can’t stop anything.

Patriots might lose the game against Steelers and that’s a big if considering that patriots have owned Steelers since forever.

I know I say this every year but if patriots get to the super bowl I’m not watching that shyt.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Due to the cakewalk schedule remaining for the patriots, they’re gonna win the #1 seed and secure home field and the first round bye :to:

I see kc losing against the chargers and maybe one more game perhaps Seattle or ravens since both teams are trying to keep the playoff hopes alive. And kc defence can’t stop anything.

Patriots might lose the game against Steelers and that’s a big if considering that patriots have owned Steelers since forever.

I know I say this every year but if patriots get to the super bowl I’m not watching that shyt.

Dolphins will take care of them at home just like last season :mjlit:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Retract everything I said about Comeback player of the year. I said Watt deserves it and it wasnt close but after today's abysmal play(Watt:mjlol:) and Luck's MVP play, without a doubt it's Luck with a possible MVP mention.
Bro did you not watch the game? They either triple teamed your boy or ran the opposite direction on him. Can’t do much if there’s no opportunity to even make a play.

Spence

Superstar
Daps

I hope the Chiefs fall off so my Texans can get a bye as well. If the Pats make the Super Bowl again though then :beli:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Bro did you not watch the game? They either triple teamed your boy or ran the opposite direction on him. Can’t do much if there’s no opportunity to even make a play.
Joking breh. I'm always at a bar watching the various games. I don't believe Luck deserves anything besides a pat on the back for having an excellent O-Line this year.
Trolling folks that said Luck is the clear cut winner for CPOY and disparaging Brees and other good QBs cuz they don't have as many TDs, so Luck should be right behind Mahomes for MVP, and even then, he's got "weapons" and Luck is working with bums and nikkas off the street:mjlol:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Joe Barksdale has been dealing with depression has almost killed himself numerous times. He took a game off for personal reason last night against the Steelers and the Chargers cut him today that’s though.

He was their starting tackle for like 3 years now

calh45

Cal
Daps
Andrew Luck threw 52 passes and the Colts scored a resounding 0 points, getting beat by Cody Kessler. Don’t ever fukking mention the Colts “taking over” anything ever again.

They was giving me shyt the other day because I said Luck feasts on weak squads most of the time and the instant he plays against a legit defense he shyts down his leg. He had 52 attempts to score just a single TD to win the game and he couldn't. They're 6-6 and folks were getting hype on him because they beat a meh Titans team plus another meh Miami squad.

After hearing Colt broke his leg too I'm quite sure this season is an act of God to get Kaep to win this lawsuit. They got Mark Sanchez starting and will bring in Bubby Brister before signing Kaep.