The Official 2018 Emmy Awards Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly what you think so far?

I know you never saw Atlanta bit if you just read up on the Teddy Perkins episode you’ll knkw why i’m PISSED Donald didn’t win Best Actor and Murai lost Best Director.

I’m not mad at anything but you know I don’t get mad at this stuff anymore breh. Everyone’s got opinions. I figured Ms Mazel would clean up because it’s got a good rep and it’s on amazon and streaming is everyone’s fav at the moment. I’m mostly here for the drama categories tho for real.

Most of the comedy stuff I called a while ago. I’d always loved for black ish to get an Emmy or at least Tracee to get one because she puts in work and has for a long ass time. But being a “network” comedy is tough now. Modern family and the Big Bang theory may be the last network comedies to win anything for a while. You better be on Netflix or Hulu or amazon if you want your props now

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You mean Bryan Tyree Henry got robbed :ufdup:, my man went up against the Fonz he never had a chance :to:

Donald, Bryan, and Hiro got shafted.

I already said earlier Winkler got an “our bad for snubbing you years ago” win. Bryan was better than every single actor’s role on that ballot. Woods alone shyts on Barry’s entire existence.

Don’t get me started on the achievement that was Teddy Perkins. That should have single handedly got DG best Actor and Murai Best Director.

This is just white people’s year i guess. Mrs Maisel (yuck) is gonna win Best Comedy since they got Writing, Acting, and Directing wins.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Still cannot believe Samira used to live down the block from me:russ:

Props to them for giving westworld a nod. Figured the show would be way too dense for voters