The Official 2018 Emmy Awards Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
tried to watch this shyt last night...but too many white shows were winning...had to turn that shyt off...

holla at me if yall got a highlight reel of just the Black/minority shows....:mjgrin:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I've been hearing a lot about Mrs. Maisel (all be it, from sometimes snob-leaning TV critic types) but maybe I'll give it a shot now.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Didn't watch, but good to see Phil from The Americans finally get the recognition :ehh:, would have been nice for Liz and the show as well to get the same though.

Also good seeing Thandie Newton from Westworld win. She's consistently given the best performance over the series.

Dante Manning

Banned
Daps
Didn't watch, but good to see Phil from The Americans finally get the recognition :ehh:, would have been nice for Liz and the show as well to get the same though.

Also good seeing Thandie Newton from Westworld win. She's consistently given the best performance over the series.
bit turned off by her acceptance speech tho, if you dont believe there is a God then why categorise him as a she? that kind of stuff is so lame and the overt girl power rhetoric is getting old..

ps American crime story versace was not that well received critically or ratings wise yet it scooped up damn near every limited series award.:why:Never knew Murphy was that gay, my goodness how has he never been caught up like bryan singer, he fits the profile