Supporter
Daps
Kat Williams
Samara Wiley
Tiffanny Haddish
John Legend

:salute:

Come next Monday

I’m pretty confident that Atlanta is going to win best Comedy and Donald is going to repeat as Best Lead Actor (Comedy). But I also wanna see Brian Tyree Henry win best supporting and Donald win Directing for FUBU
I fukk w Katt heavy, but what the fukk was he in to get an Emmy? I been sleep, I thought bro was just doing stand up for the last couple years :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I fukk w Katt heavy, but what the fukk was he in to get an Emmy? I been sleep, I thought bro was just doing stand up for the last couple years :ohhh:

He was in the season premiere of the second season of Atlanta. In the episode “Alligator Man” he played Earn’s (Donald Glover) uncle who is caught up in a domestic dispute with a woman and locked her in his house over $50. One thing leads to another and a real life Alligator is unleashed on police as a distraction.

Kat Williams won Best Guest Actor (Comedy) making him one of four African Americans (Samara Wiley, Ron Cephus Jones, and Tiffanny Haddish) to sweep the Guest Acting categories (a record)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was in the season premiere of the second season of Atlanta. In the episode “Alligator Man” he played Earn’s (Donald Glover) uncle who is caught up in a domestic dispute with a woman and locked her in his house over $50. One thing leads to another and a real life Alligator is unleashed on police as a distraction.

Kat Williams won Best Guest Actor (Comedy) making him one of four African Americans (Samara Wiley, Ron Cephus Jones, and Tiffanny Haddish) to sweep the Guest Acting categories (a record)
Oh shyt that’s dope :leon: I gotta check that.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh:

Donald told Katt he was getting him a fukkn Emmy and he got him a fukkn Emmy

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
giphy.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They had some nice lines in the opening, Che was doing his thing and I can't stand him usually :ehh:. Jost is usually insufferable as well, but he did alright too

Pulling for The Americans to finally win something, but Sandra Oh will get the lead actress bc she is the first Asian and Milo from This Is Us will win lead actor bc he got killed off :beli::comeon::mjcry:

We ain't winning chit :sadbron:

Atlanta is what I'm pulling for :manny:, Insecure needs wins too.