The Official 2018 Emmy Awards Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I’m not really a fan of the show but my girl is. She tried to make me watch a few eps but i couldn’t get into it. She thought she was slick and started me out with the episode that had Brian Tyre Henry guest starring cause she knows i’m an Atlanta stan. I was like :ehh: but then it got into the fat white woman with her problems and the other white people doing corny white people shyt and I was like:stopitslime:

I’m a sucker for a good cry and the writing man. Love that shyt. Plus sterling rules the world right now. Mad hotel Artemis wasn’t out long enough for me to catch it

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m a sucker for a good cry and the writing man. Love that shyt. Plus sterling rules the world right now. Mad hotel Artemis wasn’t out long enough for me to catch it

Sterling is THAT dude. He reminds me of Courtney B Vance with the way he carries himself.

This is gonna be a great Emmys this year for black actors and creatives. I’m legit rooting for Donald, Issa, and Sterling to clean the fukk up.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Americans getting the "sorry we missed out on y'all, we got you this time" nominations :stopitslime:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Americans getting the "sorry we missed out on y'all, we got you this time" nominations :stopitslime:
Is this show worth getting into. I have been back and forth on whether I should start Season 1 this weekend.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Something tells they they are gonna give the Emmy to Hader instead of Glover :mjpls:

BTW, how the fukk is this Rick and Morty's first nomination???? These fukking award shows man, each year that passes I get less hyped and interested about them. I didn't even watch last year :francis: