The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I get that you're happy about the LSU win, as you should be. But don't post that crakkker Clay Travis in here anymore

I don't think they ruined it. There's still ways around it. But Auburn would have to stop playing UGA every year and the SEC would have add another conference game

They should add a conference game anyway. Makes 0 sense the way they have 3 ooc games. Players dont even get a chance to play every school in their conference if theyre there for 4 years.
They real deal robbing folks of opportunities. Just so they can play Charleston Southern and Mercer :heh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They should add a conference game anyway. Makes 0 sense the way they have 3 ooc games. Players dont even get a chance to play every school in their conference if theyre there for 4 years.
They real deal robbing folks of opportunities. Just so they can play Charleston Southern and Mercer :heh:

A 9 game conf schedule would make recruiting even better in the SEC. Dudes would have the opportunity to go The Swamp, BDS, Death Valley, JHS, The Hedges as an opposing player.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why everybody hates Clay Travis? Idk much about him beside him shytting on LSU all offseason
He's like the male version of Tomi Lahren and Britt McHenry (if you know them) but worse

So who's underperforming when it comes to W's and L's?:sas2:

Everybody on that list I probably could've guessed except Iowa. I probably would've thought ND would be a little higher seeing as they've put like 3 different OL in the top 10 of the draft these last few years

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

The man just said the kid is talented enough to go to the league no matter what school he goes to. Michigan has put out first rounders too. Everybody ain't gotta go to Bama to get drafted :what:

Arguably the best cross division rivalry being played once in 22 years just cause these fakkits want to keep it 8 games to sate certain nikkas playing 4 cupcakes a year

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Arguably the best cross division rivalry being played once in 22 years just cause these fakkits want to keep it 8 games to sate certain nikkas playing 4 cupcakes a year

So you can complain about playing them and UGA in the same year. Be real you dont want that

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It’s A&M week, here’s a very iconic photo which I hope to see recreated Saturday

2931165.0.jpg

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So you can complain about playing them and UGA in the same year. Be real you dont want that
No offense to Florida fans on here but thats not a game Id mark as worth complaining about. But its a series with a ton of tradition that I'd love to see come back.

Saban said he wants a 9 game schedule
I wasnt referring to anyone specifically :ohhh: