The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

All these "6-6 experts" been eating crow all week

It's amazing how these so called experts dikk ride these teams. Then when they lose they say this dumb shyt. I mean they be adamant about how good or bad a teams is. :mjlol: I said before the season if LSU had a decent QB, they'll make some noise. If ya'll are in the playoffs, ya'll might have to name a street after Burrow. :russ: Cuz he'll be the reason why LSU will start getting decent QB's.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All these "6-6 experts" been eating crow all week

I get that you're happy about the LSU win, as you should be. But don't post that crakkker Clay Travis in here anymore
FAX!

Adding TAMU and Missouri did nothing for the SEC ruin scheduling
I don't think they ruined it. There's still ways around it. But Auburn would have to stop playing UGA every year and the SEC would have add another conference game

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
4jkacR0.png

:dead:
:russ::russ::russ:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I get that you're happy about the LSU win, as you should be. But don't post that crakkker Clay Travis in here anymore

I don't think they ruined it. There's still ways around it. But Auburn would have to stop playing UGA every year and the SEC would have add another conference game
Yeah the solution is to add another SEC game to the sched and get rid of one OOC game.

I don’t see any school or coaches going for that tho