The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don’t know how the hell Burrow got any accolade over Tua based on last week but shoutout to him for whatever he did that on that play that cooked our entire secondary. At least 4 nikkas was puzzled on what he was doin and even nikkas with an angle couldn’t tackle him.

To Burrow’s credit he did make a clutch throw on the road against a Top 10 team while Tua only played 25 minutes last week.

I ain’t heard JHS that made about some penalties since the ‘15 Iron Bowl when the ref nearly cracked his skull trying to throw a flag for a late hit and then Muschamp getting flagged for trying to run the fade by the ref.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
To Burrow’s credit he did make a clutch throw on the road against a Top 10 team while Tua only played 25 minutes last week.

I ain’t heard JHS that made about some penalties since the ‘15 Iron Bowl when the ref nearly cracked his skull trying to throw a flag for a late hit and then Muschamp getting flagged for trying to run the fade by the ref.
wasnt that just cause bama already won that bytch a quarter in :mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Negative. His family don’t need the bag. And he’s making it to the league regardless. As long as he stays healthy. The kids a baller.
It's not about that. We have the better program, coaches, facilities, etc etc

Saban history of putting good safeties in the league is unmatched

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

We weren’t winning that game ever but they jobbed the fukk outta Muschamp I felt. I miss the mans intensity though :wow: