:russ:I knew that scrub Burrow reminded me of someone

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We are :trash:

We might have fukked around and hired 49er Chip Kelly
I think he can turn them around to at least mid tier in a couple szns if the Pac 12 stays as bad as it looks this year, but who knows

UofL, Wake, Nc State, Florida
Wake Forest has nearly a potent offense as Cuse with better receivers (trade off running wise though). Mullen losing to a FSU team this bad would be an awful look for his trajectory. UL though :mjcry: we shoulda gave Petrino that bag to be OC

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Turning this shyt off for good UCLA just fumbled again... shyt is hard to watch....

@pete clemenza you should be enjoying this game though
I had tickets to the game but some fam came to town and I couldn't even do the game. Good win. We should've beaten Minnesota last week we would've been 3-0. Jeff Tedford is doing a hell of a job in his 2nd year. Go Dogs!!

@jerniebert

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
IMO there’s no “must have” QB prospect here. Stidham is a top 4 guy but I don’t see “game breaker” from him two years in. Browning has the mentality of a gamer but he makes too many big game mistakes and inconsistent arm strength. Then you got nikkas like Lock and Herbert and that’s just meh
Haskins

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kick Rutgers the fukk out of my big ten. At least force their hand to hire a real, competitive coach.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
nikka richt our coach it wouldn't matter :gucci:
:stopitslime: clearly if we had the bags, we'd have a better qb now too. that's the only thing holding us back :mjcry:

Malik actually had the best throwing game I've seen from him in the 2nd half. maybe since Duke 2015. :francis:

EDIT: i just saw your rep comment :laff:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka richt our coach it wouldn't matter :gucci:
Looks like you're finally starting to come around
:stopitslime: clearly if we had the bags, we'd have a better qb now too. that's the only thing holding us back :mjcry:

Malik actually had the best throwing game I've seen from him in the 2nd half. maybe since Duke 2015. :francis:

EDIT: i just saw your rep comment :laff:
It ain't just the QB. All the SEC brehs warned y'all about Richt as soon as he got hired

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Looks like you're finally starting to come around

It ain't just the QB. All the SEC brehs warned y'all about Richt as soon as he got hired
fukk all that. Richt has brought the program into the 21 century at least. all our shyt was trash compared to other power 5 schools. he got the IPF done, they got brand new dorms opening in 2019 or 2020. before that the dorms were the same sine the fukking 80s-90s :scust: like we have former players that have family members on the team now and talked about how the dorms were still the same. you can't recruit like that. he's changed the program. for that alone he was worth it.

some of our fans have short memories. i have my issues with some of the stuff he does in game plan, etc BUT let's not forget where we were just a few years ago.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
fukk all that. Richt has brought the program into the 21 century at least. all our shyt was trash compared to other power 5 schools. he got the IPF done, they got brand new dorms opening in 2019 or 2020. before that the dorms were the same sine the fukking 80s-90s :scust: like we have former players that have family members on the team now and talked about how the dorms were still the same. you can't recruit like that. he's changed the program. for that alone he was worth it.

some of our fans have short memories. i have my issues with some of the stuff he does in game plan, etc BUT let's not forget where we were just a few years ago.
Preach that's something these clowns don't get we been through way worse I'm just mad NVM you read yo rep message :Lolmj3: