The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Preach that's something these clowns don't get we been through way worse I'm just mad NVM you read yo rep message :Lolmj3:
:laugh: I know man...I know. we getting closer tho. he said after the game he wanted to get Perry in the game earlier, but toledo got the game back to a 7 twice.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
@Freddie.Cane if we had the bags bama does we would have Richards, Thomas, and Jeudy right now :mjcry:

Richards would still be living on the training bike :martin:

Richt going Uber conservative with Kosi only handing off and kneeling with almost 3 minutes left on the clock tho:scust: Those aren’t game reps and at some point these nikkas gotta consider the fact that they might need one of these young guys later in the season and for sure next year. So why not let the kid toss a few vs halfway decent opponents when you get the chance.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

Richt going Uber conservative with Kosi only handing off and kneeling with almost 3 minutes left on the clock tho:scust: Those aren’t game reps and at some point these nikkas gotta consider the fact that they might need one of these young guys later in the season and for sure next year. So why not let the kid toss a few vs halfway decent opponents when you get the chance.
Yeen shyt u said Cager run like he got timbs on :laff::laff::laff:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

see my previous post. I agree that he should have let Kosi do something that last drive. but he did also say he wanted to get him in earlier but toledo made it too close at one point.

Yeen shyt u said Cager run like he got timbs on :laff::laff::laff:
that was you @Lee_Land :laff: I seen that tweet too. Cager talmbout he was hurt thats why :laff: that shyt was funny as fukk

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Whats yalls top 5 after week 3? I got
LSU
Bama
OSU
UGA
Clemson

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Ohio State
4. LSU
5. Clemson

Clemson has looked a bit shaky the last two weeks, particularly on offense. I mean LSU has too but they beat a top 10 Miami and snapped Auburn's home win streak.

Ohio State was able to survive their first test even with the loss of Nick Bosa.

Alabama, UGA, and tOSU are the class of CFB right now.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Clearly Bama the best team, LSU got the best resume right now though that’s why i got them 1.
I like LSU but tbh they're not there yet. UGA & Bama gonna do em UNLESS they can bring back that Death Valley at night aura.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Big 12 flexed a bit this weekend.

Y’all think it’s more likely than not the SEC gets 2 teams in the playoff again? A 1 loss LSU, Bama, or UGA all have stronger resumes than a 1 loss pac/ACC champ.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk all that. Richt has brought the program into the 21 century at least. all our shyt was trash compared to other power 5 schools. he got the IPF done, they got brand new dorms opening in 2019 or 2020. before that the dorms were the same sine the fukking 80s-90s :scust: like we have former players that have family members on the team now and talked about how the dorms were still the same. you can't recruit like that. he's changed the program. for that alone he was worth it.

some of our fans have short memories. i have my issues with some of the stuff he does in game plan, etc BUT let's not forget where we were just a few years ago.
Yeah it's good that y'all facilities are updated. He can do that. But he still won't get you those important wins but y'all came a long way from Golden which was a terrible hire from the start