The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
(Other than the thread I made that I posted in hours after we lost) I didn’t post that much cause I gotta see vast improvement out of this OL before I can talk my shyt. This defense can handle anybody but the rest of the team looking like a 9 win squad at best rn

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
(Other than the thread I made that I posted in hours after we lost) I didn’t post that much cause I gotta see vast improvement out of this OL before I can talk my shyt. This defense can handle anybody but the rest of the team looking like a 9 win squad at best rn

Y’all gotta get more creative in the passing game, most of the time it’s a quick pass to Ryan Davis or a deep ball.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y’all gotta get more creative in the passing game, most of the time it’s a quick pass to Ryan Davis or a deep ball.
Well I think we showed things in flashes, like slants to Seth or wheel routes to various guys. But I do agree that the predictability is there 80+% of the time, like in the first quarter. There’s just too much talent for Gus to have any excuses, he should look at some of the ways that Bama actually gets guys in space. They improved in that regard during the last handful of games last year, but nikkas gonna be sniffing out those screens

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Jake Browning makes some of the shyttiest decisions nearly every game:francis:
IMO there’s no “must have” QB prospect here. Stidham is a top 4 guy but I don’t see “game breaker” from him two years in. Browning has the mentality of a gamer but he makes too many big game mistakes and inconsistent arm strength. Then you got nikkas like Lock and Herbert and that’s just meh