The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it's funny cause hes skating from any blame. These are all HIS guys that HE brought in. Getting all the praise out there in Aggieland tho. He and Trickett should have to give back their salaries for this

Jimbo don't nearly get enough heat for the state of this program now. For him personally he left at the right time. Got his bag, could blame his last season on his QB getting hurt and plus with the schedule and players who left this was always going to be a tough year.

I already see how this is going to play out though Taggart gets all the blame. Some cac comes in reaps the benefits of Willie's recuriting.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Nebraska has been such a trash program for the 13/14 yes now. They had one or 2 good years with Bo?

What's their excuse? Iowa has been more competitive than them since joining the Big10 and has consistently sent more and better players to the league during the same time period.
I feel like losing their connection to OU and UT has to play a factor. A historic school with no link to their history. Someone recruiting you to Nebraska now...what do they sell you on? What big game do they bring you to?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Jimbo don't nearly get enough heat for the state of this program now. For him personally he left at the right time. Got his bag, could blame his last season on his QB getting hurt and plus with the schedule and players who left this was always going to be a tough year.

I already see how this is going to play out though Taggart gets all the blame. Some cac comes in reaps the benefits of Willie's recuriting.

Karma for Taggart.. I dont care if he black. Hope he loses his job this year

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And Helton lucked into 3 last week so what? This shyt show ain't on Willie man. When its posted on YT, look at the condensed version of this game and play particular attention to the O-line and LBs. Them nikkas ain't shyt. Nobody winning with that
I been knew & said Helton was trash, yall FSU fans were the ones hyping up Willie off of a whole bunch of nothing. Too much talent on FSU's team to be losing to Samford for 3/4 quarters, and get shut out vs Syracuse. As trash as Helton that shyt would never happen to him, these two bum ass squads ain't Stanford.